Construction Engineer job in, Target India 2022
Full Job Description
As a Fortune 50 company with more than 350,000 team members worldwide, Target is an iconic brand and one of America’s leading retailers.
Working at Target means the opportunity to help all families discover the joy of everyday life. Caring for our communities is woven into who we are, and we invest in the places we collectively live, work, and play. We prioritize relationships, fuel and develop talent by creating growth opportunities, and succeed as one Target team. At our core, our purpose is ingrained in who we are, what we value, and how we work. It’s how we care, grow, and win together
Target as a tech company? Absolutely. We’re the behind-the-scenes powerhouse that fuels Target’s passion and commitment to cutting-edge innovation. We anchor every facet of one of the world’s best-loved retailers with a strong technology framework that relies on the latest tools and technologies—and the brightest people—to deliver incredible value to guests online and in stores. Target Technology Services is on a mission to offer the systems, tools, and support that guests and team members need and deserve. Our high-performing teams balance independence with collaboration, and we pride ourselves on being versatile, agile, and creative. We drive industry-leading technologies in support of every angle of the business and help ensure that Target operates smoothly, securely, and reliably from the inside out.
As an engineer, you serve as a technical specialist delivering the engineering that powers the product. You develop keen insight into the technical architecture and design to deliver robust and scalable software components. You constantly demonstrate the depth of your expertise by solving engineering problems. You are passionate about the quality of software and the balance between the speed of delivering new features and the robustness of the software components you implement. You can handle operational issues with little or no oversight. You actively review code to ensure the software quality and functional accuracy are maintained across the team. You are keen to learn the design and architecture of the product and participate in ceremonies that can influence both.
Use your skills, experience, and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As an engineer, you’ll take the lead as you…
Use your technology acumen to provide input to assist with the evaluation of new technologies and contribute to the design, lifecycle management, and total cost of ownership of services. Contribute to research and proof-of-concept initiatives for new technologies and assist with code review and design review, writes, organize, and maintain code based on designs. With guidance, delivers high-performance, scalable, repeatable, and secure deliverables. Participate in structured construction, automation, debugging, and implementation activities, ensuring architectural and operational requirements and best practices are met. Participate in disaster recovery planning and disaster recovery activities and participate in functional integration and regression testing and the ability to automate test scripts. Resolve frequently encountered technical issues and monitor systems capacity with minimal assistance. Search and understand metadata about various data sources and metrics. Adhere to change and incident management standards and expectations.
Core responsibilities are described within this job description. Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Demonstrates familiarity with current and emerging technologies in their own scope of responsibility, and develops the ability to apply these technologies
- Understands concepts of package solutions and package-specific programming language with knowledge of development objects
- Demonstrates and continuously builds upon domain-specific knowledge
- Demonstrates proficiency in at least one computer language
- Understands the concepts of distributed programming and applies them to their domain
- Possesses working knowledge of transaction codes/master data used within a specific domain and participates in building custom solutions in the package
- Maintains technical knowledge within areas of expertise
- Stays current with new and evolving technologies via formal training and self-directed education
Construction Assistant Manager job in Gurgaon, Haryana
Full Job Description
- Manages the development of architectural projects at all stages and stages of work. Ensures compliance of developed design solutions with construction norms and rules of each market, as well as internal norms and design standards of Adidas across EM;
- Reviews develop and implement new store concepts for Adidas across EM;
- Reviews agree and approve the developed project documentation;
- Manages the design of stores and other facilities of Adidas across EM;
- Ensures compliance with the requirements and standards for the organization of labor in the design of new and reconstruction of existing facilities of the company, the development of technological processes and equipment, and environmental protection;
- Implements measures to reduce the time and cost of design work, as well as the volume of project documentation through the use of advanced design methods;
- Ensures the completeness of project documentation and compliance of the project with the technical specifications. Organizes experimental verification and research of new design solutions to justify the feasibility of their use;
- Submits for approval and defends the developed projects before the company’s management and higher authorities, customers, and examination bodies;
- Approves changes to project documentation;
- Studying the latest achievements, as well as the experience of other brands, in the design and construction of retail space in order to use them in the design;
- Prepares terms of reference and initiates tenders for the search for architectural design contractors;
- Participates in the preparation of tasks for holding tenders to find suppliers of commercial equipment, building and finishing materials, lighting, and other interior elements;
- Oversees the development and preparation of specifications for ordering commercial equipment and furniture;
- Participates in the preparation of store opening schedules and control of their implementation;
- Carries out a preliminary assessment of the premises for the possibility of opening an Adidas store;
- Provides preparation and implementation of new store concepts for implementation in EM;
- Controls the implementation of design solutions in the process of construction and operation of stores of Adidas across EM;
- Provides timely support for retail stores with the necessary projects;
- Provides development and updating of store design standards.
- Global: Store Development Team
- Regional: DTC EM
- Local: DTC, Marketing, Finance Department, and Partners/ suppliers.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong process and project management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, and Auto CAD++
- Ability to influence and drive consensus and solutions with cross-functional teams
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence,
- Ability to speak, read and write in English fluently; additional language skills beneficial
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally as needed
- University degree/diploma in Civil/ Architectural Engineering
- 5 Years of overall work experience In Retail projects.
AT ADIDAS WE HAVE A WINNING CULTURE. BUT TO WIN, PHYSICAL POWER IS NOT ENOUGH. JUST LIKE ATHLETES, OUR EMPLOYEES NEED MENTAL STRENGTH IN THEIR GAME. WE FOSTER THE ATHLETE‘S MINDSET THROUGH A SET OF BEHAVIORS THAT WE WANT TO ENABLE AND DEVELOP IN OUR PEOPLE AND THAT ARE AT THE CORE OF OUR UNIQUE COMPANY CULTURE – THE 3CS: CONFIDENCE, COLLABORATION, AND CREATIVITY.
CONFIDENCE allows athletes to make quick decisions on the field, to reach higher. For us at Adidas confidence means acknowledging that we don’t have all the answers. But we are willing to take risks, we try new things. And if we fail, then this is part of our learning – it helps us improve.
COLLABORATION. Every elite athlete relies on partners: coaches, teammates, and nutritionists. We, too, know that we are stronger together. Winning as one team takes open and candid dialogue, inclusiveness, and trust in each other’s abilities and talents.
Being the best sports company in the world takes CREATIVITY. No great athlete succeeds by copying their predecessors’ training plans and strategies. We have to be open to new ideas, explore, gain an edge and stand out. Only then can we succeed.
Climate Change Coordinator job in Aga Khan Agency for Habitat
In December 2020, the world marked five years since the signing of the Paris Agreement, the global accord that brought all nations into a common framework to undertake ambitious efforts to mitigate climate change and adapt to its effects. As an ethically driven, private network of development institutions, the AKDN is committed to exceeding the goals of the Paris Agreement and becoming a leader in the transition towards a low-carbon and climate-resilient future. AKDN will streamline all its efforts towards the set plans under climate change adaptation through implementation in its own agencies, in the communities it serves, and in the wider landscape.
Thus, Aga Khan Agency for Habitat India (AKAHI) is hiring a country-level Climate Change Coordinator to manage the Climate action through all the programs and deliveries.
Formulate the country-level Climate Change Strategy under the direction of Head – Of partnership and Knowledge Management.
Coordinate the implementation of a wide array of Climate Change actions, both mitigation, and adaptation including providing technical guidance and support where required.
Provide strategic and technical inputs to pitches and proposals to key donors in the area of Climate Change.
Lead the AKAH Green House Gas Measurement and Management initiative, as well as the corresponding offset program.
Coordinate/conduct the data collection, measurement, and reporting process of AKAH’s Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emission program.
Coordinate/conduct training, workshops, and other events related to the GHG emission programs and Climate Change initiatives.
Be an advocate and change agent with other AKAH countries and AKDN agencies’ focal points for climate actions.
Work closely with the program teams to conduct environmental assessments and develop monitoring and mitigation measures in accordance with the rules and regulations of donors.
Develop and submit environmental assessments for relevant program activities to the project team and donors for approval in advance of procurements and/or construction work commencement.
Conduct regular program site visits to ensure environmental compliance, suggest adjustments where required and share the findings with the program team.
Conduct environmental sustainability training as and when needed for program teams.
Maintain a catalog of all environmental assessments, donor approvals, and closeouts for all relevant program activities.
Identify data gaps in measuring the effects of climate change.
Prepare the annual/quarter report of GHG emissions and based on that develop the monitoring Dashboard.
Minimum a Master’s degree in an area such as climate change, water resource management, engineering, development studies, or environmental sciences.
Practical knowledge of gender and social inclusion for climate change.
Ability to provide guidance for the analysis and assessment of climate risks.
A published record of relevant academic research would be an advantage.
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
Excellent problem solver, self-starter, and ability to develop innovative solutions for complex topics.
Very strong analytical skills and an eye for detail.
Strong stakeholder management skills.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Excellent organizational skills.
High integrity and ability to balance competing demands.
Ability to take initiative and be proactive.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Passionate about the values of AKAH.
Candidates from Mumbai are encouraged to apply.
About the Agency
A new agency, the Aga Khan Agency for the Habitat (AKAH), works to ensure that people live in physical settings that are as safe as possible from the effects of natural disasters, and that residents who do live in such high-risk areas are able to cope with disasters in terms of preparedness and response, and that these settings provide access to social and financial services that lead to greater opportunities and a better quality of life. The new agency merges the activities of the Aga Khan Planning and Building Services, with its prize-winning water and sanitation programs and low-cost habitat products, such as smoke-free stoves; the humanitarian arm of AKDN, FOCUS, which promotes disaster mitigation and resiliency and intervenes after disasters; the AKDN’s Disaster Risk Management Initiative, which focuses on disaster preparedness in remote areas; and the environment- and habitat-related activities of the Aga Khan Foundation, including the Prince Sadruddin Fund for the Environment and the Foundation’s highly regarded rural support programs.
Salary and package to attract the best candidate
Mall Manager job in Bhilwara, Rajasthan
About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of the real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces, and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people, and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics, and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued, and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation, and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
Property and Asset Management
What this job involves
You will be in charge of the entire bouquet of Property Management Services provided at the site. Your role will be to ensure smooth operations at the facility/site by enhancing efficiency using innovation and technology. Your role will encompass and not be limited to:
Ensuring manpower at the site is enabled to face challenges by guiding, grooming, developing, and supporting them as and when required.
Formulating suitable budgeting controls and Monitoring SLAs & KPIs for JLL and outsourced agencies towards effective service deliverance.
Maintaining service level agreements and keeping performance indicator scores above excellence.
Ensuring timely renewal of the agreement, submission of invoices, and follow-ups for the payments.
Overseeing all vendor quotations and invoices.
Ensure proper signoffs for attendance and all the required details for cost sheet submission.
Ensuring timely submission of client-approved cost sheet to JLL office and following up for the invoice.
Ensuring Accuracy of billing information.
Manpower planning for the site (playing a major role in their hiring process etc.)
Conducting daily site rounds to ensure proper maintenance of all structures/ building facilities and services are carried out.
Ensure proper teamwork for all the facilities.
Assisting client SPOC in creating the annual budget for site operations and formulating strategies for effective management.
Reviewing and ensuring data (hard and soft copy)/ e-mails/ client files are updated.
Dealing with occupants’ queries in verbal/ written form.
Ensuring a robust complaint management process is in place and is followed meticulously
Communicating and circulating information to occupants’ authorities on operational complications.
Ensuring health and life safety regulations/ manuals have adhered to site
All risk assessment recommendations are implemented and enforced for compliance.
Creating business continuity plans.
Resolving emergency maintenance matters with urgency.
Maintaining exemplary relationship management with projects, consultants, contractors, govt. authorities, and statutory agencies for ease and smooth operations and maintenance of the property.
Creating and submitting the daily management report (DMR) and the monthly management reports (MMR).
Coordinate and maintain the as-built drawing and transition document library.
Work closely with the regional RO / HO / SME/ Training teams and ensure closures of all required reports.
Facilitate the services under the Slogan “No Safety No Work”.
You will be working on __City Centre Mall___, which is a __Retail, located at Bhilwara
Work Schedule: Site team: e.g.: Property Manager +2 Other details if any
You will be reporting to Operation Manager.
Sound like you? Here is what we’re looking for:
Being Analytical and Meticulous
Understanding and managing people dynamics is core to your role. You must have a keen eye for detail and have excellent problem-solving skills
You will have a Degree / Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical /Civil /Marine Engineering OR equivalent, with min 7 to 8 years of work experience in the Facility Industry /Real Estate/ Hotel or Construction Industry. For residential sites candidates with residential experience will be preferred.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay, and benefits package.
What you can expect from us
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together, and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being, and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
job apply now link; Mall Manager job in Bhilwara, Rajasthan
also check out this job; Security Officer job in Maharashtra 2022