Full Job Description
FedEx Express Canada a présentement une position de Livreur à temps partiel à nos bureaux de Chicoutimi, QC .
Nos gens sont le fondement de notre succès. Le différenciateur dans les relations de travail que nous apprécions avec nos employés sont nos pratiques ouvertes, équitables et respectueuses et notre environnement de travail positif. En conséquent, FedEx Express Canada a toujours été classé parmi les 50 meilleurs (Platinum) employeurs au Canada dans l’enquête par Aon Hewitt et également placé parmi les 20 marques les plus respectées au Canada.
Sommaire de la Position :
Ramasser et livrer des colis de façon courtoise et efficace dans le secteur attribué; vérifier chaque envoi pour voir s’il respecte les modalités de service de Federal Express Canada et assumer des fonctions complémentaires de service à la clientèle.
Connaissances, Compétences et Aptitudes Requises
- Diplôme d’études secondaires ou l’équivalent
- Posséder un permis de conduire valide et un bon dossier de conduite.
- Pouvoir soulever des charges de 70 lb et manoeuvrer, avec l’aide d’un appareil approprié, des colis pesant jusqu’à 150 lb.
- Réussir l’évaluation des compétences de conducteur.
- Dans la province du Québec, les candidats doivent être bilingue (français et anglais)
ADRESSE: 2700 Boulevard Talbot Chicoutimi ,QC , G7H 5B1
DETAILS DES HEURES DE TRAVAIL: Variable (Lundi-Vendredi) Être capable de travailler des quart de travaille variable entre 08:00 et 19:00
Advantages Sociaux :
FedEx offre une gamme complète de prestations pour répondre à vos besoins divers;
- Les régimes à prestations complètes pour tous les employés permanents: médicaux, dentaires, orthodontie, vision, etc.
- Régime de retraite après 1 an dans l’emploi
- Congés payés
- Programme de remboursement de l’éducation pour tous les employés permanents
- La participation communautaire: Société canadienne du sang; Préparation aux catastrophes, de secours et de récupération
- Milieu de travail diversifié
- Rabais sur: Voyage et loisirs, la santé et le mode de vie, habitation et automobile et de l’électronique
FedEx Express Canada has open part-time Driver positions in Chicoutimi, QC location.
Our people are the foundation of our success. The differentiator in the employment relationship we value with our employees is our open, fair, and respectful people practices and our positive work environment.
As a result, FedEx Express Canada has consistently been ranked in the top 50 Best (Platinum) Employers in Canada survey by Aon Hewitt and also placed amongst the 20 most respected brands in Canada.
To provide courteous and efficient pick-up and delivery of packages on an assigned route; to check all shipments for conformance to Federal Express Canada features of service; to provide related customer service functions.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must possess a High school diploma or educational equivalent
- Must achieve minimum threshold on mandatory pre-placement driver assessment training
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record
- Ability to lift 70 lbs. and maneuver any package weighing up to 150 lbs. with the appropriate equipment
- In the province of Quebec, one must be bilingual (French and English)
ADDRESS: 2700 Boulevard Talbot Chicoutimi ,QC , G7H 5B1
HOURS DETAILS: Variable (Monday – Friday) Be available to work between 08:00 and 19:00
Total Rewards Package:
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:
- Benefit plans: medical, health, dental, orthodontics, vision, etc.
- Pension plan
- Education assistance/tuition reimbursement
- Community involvement: Canadian Blood services; Disaster Readiness, Relief and Recovery
- Discounts: travel & entertainment, health &lifestyle, home & auto and electronics
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job. The incumbent of this position is expected to perform all other duties as assigned, must be able to complete and achieve minimum thresholds on any mandatory testing and training, must be able to operate in a PC windows environment, have the ability to successfully complete all recurrence training and maintain annual accreditations where applicable and work varying shifts based on business needs. If the incumbent resides in the province of Quebec, you must be bilingual (French and English). In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver’s license (e.g. Class 5, G, or 1[AZ]) and a driving record with two or fewer violations and/or accidents in the 24 months prior to the date of application. Further, candidates will be assessed through careful consideration of 1) their current driver’s abstract; 2) their performance during application interviews; and 3) their performance on any driver competency assessments administered
Import Clerk Accounting job
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by the employer
- $52.1K–$65.9K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Toronto, ON.
Full Job Description
What You Need To Know
Open your future to incredible career potential. Work for an industry leader who invests in their people. Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits are North America’s preeminent wine and spirits distributor, as well as a family-owned, privately held company with a 50+ year legacy of success. We were named by Newsweek as a Most Loved Workplace and are included on the Forbes lists for Largest Private Companies and Best Employers for Diversity.
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for our Top Shelf Benefits, including comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage, dental and vision plans, disability coverage, life insurance plans, and an RRSP plan. We also offer wellness initiatives, parental leave, vacation accrual, paid sick leave, and more.
At Southern Glazer’s, you’ll enjoy an environment where continuous learning and growth are supported and experience a culture where you are respected, and your voice is heard. If you’re looking to fill your glass with opportunity, come join our FAMILY.
Record receivable entries while maintaining a high level of accuracy in invoicing; analyze invoices created and find areas of error; resolve issues with internal employees and external suppliers/vendors; support accounting team in daily and monthly tasks
- Prepare monthly supplier A&P bill back packages; verify changes made by portfolio managers and reconcile in the ERP system
- Assist in month-end processes and work with various departments within the organization to minimize structural margin loss prior to month close
- Input and process transactions into ERP System while maintaining accurate records of all Accounts Receivable transactions
- Answer trade billing questions and troubleshoot billing issues and inquiries
- Collect data from various suppliers, including liquor boards and suppliers to invoice earned commission
- Import liquor board sales into the ERP system daily and reconcile weekly
- Verify expenditures made by employees ensuring accuracy in invoices sent to suppliers
- Support supervisor in the creation of monthly PowerPoint Decks with performance indicators of the accounts receivable team
Additional Primary Responsibilities
- Working with internal staff and external vendors and suppliers to clarify variances and reconcile conflicts
- Perform timely account reconciliation by verifying entries and compare to balances
- Contact suppliers or divisions for appropriate documentation to process invoices
- Verify Trade invoices by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Ensure correct approval, sorting, coding, and matching of invoices/receipts
- Provide excellent customer service in all interactions with internal and external customers, including but not limited to personnel from other divisions, vendors, suppliers, and other departments
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting and corporate environments
- Working knowledge of Windows & Microsoft Office, with an emphasis in Excel (Pivot tables, develop charts, and complex formulas)
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), federal regulatory guidelines, and organizational objectives
- Working knowledge of NetSuite Oracle ERP system
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail skills to process large numbers of invoices
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, persuasion, motivation, facilitation of strong working relationships
- Knowledge of other MS Office Suite and/or software applications related to job functions
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service, analytical/problem solving, problem management, presentation development, presentation, and communications skills
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time may include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or adding machine
- Physical demands with activity or condition may include walking, bending, reaching, standing, squatting, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits, an Affirmative Action/EEO employer, prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits provides competitive compensation based on estimated performance levels consistent with the past relevant experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, and education of employees. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any pay ranges posted here are estimates from outside of Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits and do not reflect Southern Glazer’s pay bands or ranges.
Traffic Leader Full-time JOB 2022
Full Job Description
For those who dream of advancing our space in the Universe and on Earth, we will take you there.
Serving the world from our Canadian home and our global offices, MDA is an international space mission partner and robotics & space operations, satellite systems, and geo-intelligence pioneer with a 50-year story of firsts on and above the Earth. Today, we are leading the charge towards viable Moon colonies, enhanced Earth observation, communication in a hyper-connected world, and more.
We are fueled by a pioneering spirit that carries us beyond. And together we enable highly skilled people to continually push boundaries and tackle big challenges requiring solutions that endure and inspire.
Are you ready to launch the next stage of your career in the new space economy? We would love to hear from you!
We are on the hunt for a Traffic Leader on our Satellite System team at our Montreal office.
Satellite Systems: As the leading global independent commercial supplier of antennas, payloads, and electronics for communication and radar satellites, our team has successfully contributed to hundreds of missions in the past 60 years. With an extensive heritage in a wide range of solutions delivered to customers globally, our Satellite Systems team continues to grow and evolve on the ground and in the stars.
Perform various tasks in the area of local, national, and international traffic and administrative tasks related to import/export and customs. Understand and interpret the customs tariffs, rules, and regulations relating to road, railway, air, and maritime transportation. Make sure MDA is compliant, and anticipate, prepare, and implement the changes related to these tariffs, national and international rules or regulations (mainly United-States and Europe).
Support the Manager, Material, in all aspects regarding logistics and transportation, and, if applicable, advise and support Traffic and/or Import/Export clerks of lower levels.
Prepare the transportation cost evaluations and perform special tasks in order to develop favorable delivery cycles and rates, by always taking into account safety and cost reduction and control.
- Prepare air and/or ground transportation costing which forms part of national and international offers.
- Obtain the most competitive logistics, transportation, and storage service rates and the most competitive local, national and international offers.
- Determine the safest and most economical routing for Outbound transportation and, if possible, alternatives.
- Explain the modes of transportation and Incoterms to suppliers, sub-contractors, and internal stakeholders, and their legal implications.
- Provide the required support to internal and external stakeholders before, during, and after the Inbound or Outbound transportation.
- Prepare the required export documents for international deliveries.
- Coordinate the arrivals and departures with the Shipping/Receiving department.
- Monitor the progression of transits and, when required, intervene to expedite, unblock, re-route, etc.
- Establish insurance and liability rules in case of loss.
- Develop and maintain good relations with Canada Customs.
- Understand and manage the rules, regulations, and tariffs in force.
- Understand the current ITAR regulations and stay abreast of potential changes.
- Prepare and submit the various documents required for import customs clearance, and for temporary export/import of professional and promotional equipment.
- Monitor clearances and, when required, get involved to facilitate or accelerate customs clearance.
- Process the claims for reimbursement related to pricing errors.
- Prepare and file Customs duties drawback claims.
- Participate in the selection of one or several Customs Broker(s) and maintain good relations with him/them.
3) External storage:
- Negotiate rates for secure external storage and re-evaluate when required.
- Participate in the maintenance and update of storage lists, in particular the list of containers.
- Understand and follow the regulations related to dangerous goods, and prepare the documents to that effect, in particular those of IATA.
- Maintain, scanned, and archived all documents related to transportation, customs, and logistics in general.
- Validate or contest the different invoices related to traffic and logistics activities, and process them.
- Manage the transportation vehicle company fleet use, if applicable.
- Collaborate with corporate regarding transportation and storage insurance.
- Support the logistics aspect of transferred employee property
- Support other activities of the Material group, as required.
- Superior capacity to develop and maintain good interpersonal relations.
- Flexibility in regard to work schedules (to meet operational needs that can occur very early in the morning, in the evening, or during weekends).
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT).
Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge (particularly Excel and PowerPoint).
- D.E.C. in logistics and transportation or equivalent.
- Certification from the Canadian Institute of Traffic and Transportation (CITT), is an asset.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in logistics and transportation management in an international context
- Experience in the high-technology industry
- Experience in the aerospace sector (an asset).
Linguistic Level: Fluent in French and English (verbal and written).
We’re a dream team of purpose-driven, collaborative and passionate people, and we are constantly looking for others to join #TeamMDA to ignite new and innovative approaches to problem-solving that push us forward to improve life on and above Earth. If you are excited to expand our place in space and driven to inspire the next generation, we’ll take you there.
We have entered a new era of exploration and development, and MDA welcomes all who yearn to suit up and be part of it. An equal opportunity employer prizing diversity, integrity, and collaboration, we are committed to growing MDA’s and Canada’s leadership in this next golden age.
Successful candidates must obtain and hold security clearance at the reliability status level, and pass security assessment for the Controlled Goods Program (CGP) and ITAR.
MDA provides competitive compensation and benefits packages for its employees at all locations. As a team member of MDA, you and your qualified dependents are eligible to participate in a benefit plan that ensures a comprehensive level of protection through competitive health care including; extended healthcare and flexible drug plans, dental and vision benefits, disability income protection, life insurance, group retirement savings plans; and an employee and family assistance program.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
MDA is an equal opportunity employer prizing diversity and inclusion. We are committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity. If you require assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please feel free to notify us.
COVID-19 Hiring Update: Strengthening our workforce is more important than ever to meet our customers’ mission-critical needs. We are continuing to hire many talented people, and we are closely monitoring COVID-19 to ensure safe hiring practices are used. This includes limiting onsite candidate interviews and prioritizing video interviews.
JOB APPLY NOW LINK: Traffic Leader Full-time JOB 2022