Data Engineer 3 job in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries, and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for transforming large, complex data into consumable business databases and applications for self-service analytics and reporting. Create system architecture, design, and specification using in-depth engineering skills and knowledge to solve difficult development problems and achieve engineering goals. Determine and source appropriate data for a given analysis. Work with data modelers/analysts to understand the business problems they are trying to solve then create or augment data assets to feed their analysis. Has in-depth experience, knowledge, and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Creates technical documentation (internal) using an understanding of internal business areas and processes as well as working knowledge of database design, data manipulation, ETL, implementation, information storage & retrieval, and data flow & analysis.
- Preemptively recognize and resolve technical issues utilizing knowledge of policies and processes.
- Optimize data sources and processing rules to ensure appropriate data quality of all products utilizing troubleshooting, design, and development skills along with cross-systems technical knowledge.
- Solves critical issues and shares knowledge such as trends, aggregate, and quantity volume regarding specific data sources.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in one or more technical areas; such as data architecture, data engineering, or data manipulation within big data systems like Hadoop and SQL.
- Serves as a team leader within a workgroup or on cross-functional teams; accepts team lead stretch assignments, acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Presents to the broader senior leadership team. Understands other business units and how they affect the team and work.
- Acts as a liaison between business owners and technical associates to ensure the data collected and processed is both actionable and relevant to the end goals.
- Determines appropriateness of data for storage and optimum storage organization. Determines how tables relate to each other and how fields interact within the tables to develop relational models.
- Collaborates with technology and platform management partners to optimize data sourcing and processing rules to ensure appropriate data quality.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience – think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff – be enthusiastic learners, users, and advocates of our game-changing technology, products, and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team – make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company – by joining huddles, making callbacks and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what’s right for each other, our customers, investors, and our communities.
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance, and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially, and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Software Engineering job in Bengaluru, Karnataka 2022
Full Job Description
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking, and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries, and high-net-worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and corporate functions.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate about solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strong experience with Java/J2EE for implementing web technologies.
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, and experience building thread-safe code.
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, and design across all systems.
- Strong understanding of development concepts, SDLC methodologies, OOP concepts, SOA principles, enterprise design patterns, and industry best practices.
- Experience designing and developing large-scale enterprise applications.
- Experience implementing API gateway products like Apigee, frameworks/tools like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring Web Services, Hibernate
- Knowledge of designing and building REST and SOAP web services using Java @ internet scale
- Experience with building messaging, event-driven architectures
- Understanding of domain-driven design, MicroServices patterns, and architectures.
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing frameworks like Jest, Junit, Jasmine, Puppeteer
- SCM / DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Familiar with modern infrastructure technology and architecture (cloud, virtualization, object, etc.)
- Agile development experience or equivalent in a fast-paced development environment.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses, and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional, and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Senior Software Engineer .Net Developer job 2022
Full Job Description
As one of the world’s leading consultancies operating in the built and natural environment,
offer unparalleled opportunities for talented individuals in search of a rewarding career
both in India and around the world. Atkins India is committed to designing excellence in the
delivery of first-class solutions which combine innovation, imagination, and best practices.
Atkins is a member of the SNC Lavalin Organization. Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is a global,
fully integrated professional services and project management company and a major player
in the ownership of infrastructure. The combined entity of Atkins and SNC-Lavalin has
created one of the largest global engineering and project management consultancies with
approximately 50,000 employees and operating across 50 countries.
Read more about how you can thrive with us.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Dot Net Developer)to join our team. This role will be based at our Atkins office in Bangalore/Gurgoan, IN.
How will you contribute to the team?
To perform this role successfully, the candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- C#,.NET framework or .NET core(Preferrable).
- Experience in writing Lambda expressions (LINQ).
- Experience in Dependency injection patterns and IoC containers.
- Source Control (Git, Bitbucket, TFS, etc.).
- Experience in using IDEs Visual Studio 2017+.
- Good Knowledge or Experience with OOPs concepts.
- Good Knowledge or Experience using tools such as Jira, Bamboo, etc.
- Good Knowledge or Experience in writing unit test cases.
- Good Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms.
What will you contribute?
- Should be able to create/implement reusable libraries.
- Good Knowledge of Design patterns, and SOLID Principles.
What do we offer at Atkins?
At Atkins, you will enjoy a robust rewards package that includes:
- The great learning curve with ample opportunity to work on challenging projects
- Competitive salary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Group Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities, and a highly regarded tuition reimbursement program
Our values are the essence of our identity. They play a key part in the success of every
the project we undertake, enabling us to handle major developments and interact with various
communities, businesses, governments, and other stakeholders.
We put safety at the heart of everything we do, to safeguard people, assets, and the environment
we do the right thing, no matter what, and are accountable for our actions
We work together and embrace each other’s unique contributions to delivering
amazing results for all
We redefine engineering by thinking boldly, proudly, and differently
Atkins as an Employer
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace.
Come be a part of an ever-growing Global Team and help us achieve our vision to engineer a
better future for our planet and its people. Apply now!
Why work for Atkins?
Atkins is one of the world’s most respected design, engineering, and project management consultancies. Atkins has been providing infrastructure planning, engineering, construction, environmental consulting, urban planning, architecture, and program management services to public and private clients across the globe for more than 50 years. Atkins has the depth and breadth of expertise to respond to the most technically challenging and time-critical infrastructure projects and the urgent transition to a low-carbon economy.
Check out some of our recent, most exciting projects.
Atkins is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community – a place where we can all be ourselves, thrive, and develop. To help embed inclusion for all, from day one, we offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and employee networks to support staff from different backgrounds. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we value applications from all backgrounds, cultures, and abilities.
Atkins cares about your privacy and is committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who is not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the company, SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. https://careers.snclavalin.com/recruitment-agencies
For more recruitment updates, kindly follow #AtkinsIndiaRecruitment on LinkedIn.
Lead Integration Engineer job in New Delhi
Full Job Description
Who we are:
Irdeto is the world leader in digital platform cybersecurity, empowering businesses to innovate for a secure, connected future. Building on over 50 years of expertise in security, Irdeto’s services and solutions protect revenue, enable growth and fight cybercrime in video entertainment, video games, and connected industries including transport, health, and infrastructure. With teams and offices around the world, Irdeto’s greatest asset is its people, and diversity is celebrated through an inclusive workplace, where everyone has an equal opportunity to drive innovation and support Irdeto’s success. Irdeto is dedicated to being the security partner to empower a secure world where people can connect with confidence.
The Sr Integration Engineer is a key member of the Services group and needs to take a proactive role to understand any customer-related queries and provide a satisfactory response back after required internal discussions. This is a customer-facing role also closely working with 3rd parties (vendors, system integrators), solution architects, and engineering and test teams to ensure the issues related to STB software and hardware for customer solutions are well understood and close to customer satisfaction.
Your mission at Irdeto:
- Responsible for Set Top Box (STB) software stack integration on STB platforms.
- Required to work closely with the Product development team, Customer, Box Vendor, Solution Architect, Project Manager, Test Manager, and Customer Care Engineer to ensure that Irdeto’s STB solution is integrated per customer requirements.
- Solution Integration Lead also closely works with the Irdeto solution teams to implement the solution, understand any issues and effectively communicate same with various teams.
- As part of the role, you may have to travel for interactions with customers, 3rd parties, and engineering teams.
- The integration Lead in consultation with the solution architect is also responsible for providing the required inputs to the Project Manager for the preparation of the Statement of Work.
How you can add value to the team?
- Good understanding of High-Definition Zapper, PVR, and AndroidTV STB System level solution integration.
- 10-12 years of solution integration experience with 5 years in the STB Integration domain.
- Hands-on experience with Java, Web frameworks, and Databases.
- Effective team leader and the player with the ability to work independently and remotely.
- Good logical and analytical skills with the ability to absorb multiple requirements, provide analysis, and then provide a practical solution that meets the customers’ needs.
- Good to have working experience with AndroidTV & RDK solutions.
- Expertise in Software Engineering, Problem Solving, and Debugging skills.
- Good understanding of Digital TV & STB solutions.
- Proactive and self-motivated possessing good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Primary Conditional Access and Billing system understanding are desired.
- Primary Understanding of Head ends architecture and operations.
- Having knowledge of the broadcast industry with respect to workflow, operation, and technologies.
- Competent user of the Microsoft suite of Office applications including Microsoft Visio and Project.
What you can expect from us:
Irdeto is a people-first organization where you can secure your future. Our values of Trust, Accountability, Agility, and Innovation inform our culture. We believe in connecting people and developing careers with a strong focus on collaboration, creativity, health, and happiness among our globally diverse workforce.
In addition to competitive remuneration and extensive benefits we offer:
- An international & multicultural environment where diversity and inclusivity are celebrated and embraced
- Professional educational opportunities and training program
- Innovation sabbatical
- Volunteer Day
- State-of-the-art office space
- On-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Flexible work arrangements – via our Work Hard Anywhere policy.
- Some of us run city marathons and even go on snowboarding trips together!
- Casual Friday? Casual every day!
- US$ 500 net for your home office setup after you passed your trial period
- And many additional perks customized to global locations (canteen, fresh fruit, amazing coffee, parking, on-site gym, yoga room to name a few)
With over 50 successful years of business innovation behind us, and an exciting digital and connected future ahead of us, Irdeto is a progressive company to join. We are looking for people who will keep us at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
Irdeto encourages applications from people with disabilities, as we provide accommodation on request of the candidates that take part in all aspects of the selection processes.
Welcome to Irdeto!
Irdeto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on identity or innate characteristics, instead, we aim to build a diverse, inclusive culture where your talent counts.
At Irdeto, we appoint based on merit, following a fair and transparent process and we welcome applications from everyone regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith, or disability.
job apply now link; Lead Integration Engineer job in New Delhi
also, check out this job; Technical Operations Analyst job in Gurgaon, Haryana