Health Manager job in Bengaluru, Karnataka 2022
Full Job Description
If you’re a talented Health Manager who has gained relevant experience in Occupational Health, Wellness, and Hygiene, this role could be for you. We can help you in your career advancement and you can help us change the lives of our people.
Where you fit
Shell is one of the most diversified international energy companies in India with over 10000 employees and a presence across upstream, integrated gas, downstream, renewable energy, and deep capabilities in R&D, digitalization, and business operations. We seek a long-term presence in India and invest heavily in our employees.
Hence, Shell health’s purpose to empower people and the business to thrive through care remains the top priority. We leverage Health expertise and science to achieve Shell’s strategic ambitions whilst strengthening our leading position in Health in the industry. Internal and external collaboration helps to enable healthy high performing people, driving engagement, safety, and productivity.
What’s the role?
As the Health Manager India, you will need the ability to adapt and integrate diverse employee needs (e.g. office vs operational site; city vs remote locations; asset vs project phases), shift business requirements and demands relating to health and wellbeing, manage key stakeholders and deliver on Shell Health’s business objectives. The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Implementing Group strategy and standards for Health, including compliance with national laws and regulations, for Shell Operating Assets and Business Units in Shell India
- Supporting non-P&T-run capital projects in India based on Group standards and by leveraging regional resources.
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating, with key stakeholders, a comprehensive outcome-focused Health plan for employees and the Shell Operated businesses in India.
- Supporting the Shell Health Projects and Ventures team in the management of NOVs in India.
- Managing direct reports, providing functional supervision for Health contractors, and contract management.
- Provision of Health leadership to Shell India and eliminating health inequities.
- Establish strict prioritization of workload, elimination of low-value work, and delegation of transactional work.
- Establish in the team, the matrix organization culture and mindset of both vertical and horizontal interfaces.
What we need from you
When it comes to nurturing collaborative stakeholder relations, your excellent managerial and interpersonal skills and ability to influence people will make a difference. You will lead and inspire people to make changes that will have a direct impact on our success. You will create an environment for others to feel empowered to deliver high performance through clarity on intent, priorities, and outcomes. You will demonstrate and establish the Learner Mindset within the team, fostering inclusivity and psych safety to identify improvement opportunities and innovative, efficient ways of working. Furthermore, you will have:
- Primary Degree in a Health (Medical or Nursing or an Allied Health Field) or a relevant Science-related discipline
- Postgraduate tertiary qualifications in Occupational Health Industrial Hygiene or Human Factors are desirable
- Substantial experience in occupational health or any of the other health disciplines preferably acquired while working within a large organization in the oil and gas or comparable industry.
- Experience in health promotion-related activities and programs will be advantageous
- Must have the ability to engage and influence Senior leaders (country chairs, local/ regional business, and functional leaders)
- Strong skills in project management, verbal & written communication, and time management
- Deep commitment to Goal Zero, safety leadership, and personal accountability
- Proven ability to positively and creatively impact team culture and deliver
- A commitment to authentic, honest, open, and transparent communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and track record of delivering to others
Shell is a global energy company where we work towards powering progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. In India Shell has its business footprint in Information Technology, Projects & Technology, Finance Operations, Integrated Gas, Downstream & Upstream spread across more than 7 main locations.
An innovative place to work
Join us and you’ll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential…
We are creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments, and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there. We are striving to be a pioneer in an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you in finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
As an equal opportunity employer, combining our ideas through a creative, collaborative environment and global operations – we have developed and will continue to nurture a unique workplace with an impressive range of benefits to ensure that joining Shell is an inspired and rewarding career choice for everyone.
Medical Writer job in Syneos Health Clinical India
Full Job Description
Medical Writer II
Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success. We lead with a product development mindset, seamlessly connecting our capabilities to add high-value insights to speed therapies to patients and provide practical value to help our customers achieve their objectives.
Our Clinical Development model brings the customer and the patient to the center of everything that we do. We are continuously looking for ways to simplify and streamline our work to not only make Syneos Health easier to work with, but to make us easier to work for.
Whether you join us in a Functional Service Provider partnership or a Full-Service environment, you’ll collaborate with passionate problem solvers, innovating as a team to help our customers achieve their goals. We are agile and driven to accelerate the delivery of therapies because we are passionate to change lives.
Discover what our 29,000 employees, across 110 countries already know:
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
Why Syneos Health
- We are passionate about developing our people, through career development and progression; supportive and engaged line management; technical and therapeutic area training; peer recognition, and total rewards program.
- We are committed to our Total Self-culture – where you can authentically be yourself. Our Total Self-culture is what unites us globally, and we are dedicated to taking care of our people.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together a diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Mentors less experienced medical writers on projects, as necessary.
- Compiles, writes, and edits medical writing deliverables, and serves as a medical writer within and across departments with minimal supervision.
- Develops or supports a variety of documents that include but are not limited to:
o Clinical study protocols and clinical study protocol amendments;
o Clinical study reports;
o Patient narratives;
- Reviews statistical analysis plans and table/figure/listing specifications for appropriate content, and for grammar, format, and consistency.
- Interacts with the department head and staff members in data management, biostatistics, regulatory affairs, and medical affairs as necessary to produce writing deliverables.
- Serves as a peer reviewer on the internal review team. Addresses team comments accurately to ensure document scientific content, clarity, overall consistency, and proper format.
- Adheres to established regulatory standards, including but not limited to ICH-E3 guidelines, as well as Company Standard Operating Procedures, client standards, and Company and/or client-approved templates when completing medical writing projects, on-time and on-budget.
- Performs online clinical literature searches, as applicable.
- Working knowledge of drug development process and regulatory guidelines.
- Continues professional development to keep pace with regulatory guidance and client expectations in medical writing that affect medical writing.
- Stays aware of budget specifications for assigned projects, working within the budgeted hours, and communicating changes to medical writing leadership.
- Completes required administrated tasks within the specified timeframes.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
- Minimal travel may be required (less than 25%).
What we’re looking for
- Masters’ degree +2 years relevant narrative writing (safety) /bachelor’s degree with 4 to 5 years of relevant NW experience
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar and FDA and ICH regulations and guidelines as well as a familiarity with AMA style guide.
- Demonstrated a high degree of independence with effective presentation, proofreading, interpersonal, and leadership skills and ensure a team-oriented approach.
- Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, and the Internet.
- Ability to demonstrate familiarity with principles of clinical research and to interpret and present clinical data and other complex information.
Get to know Syneos Health
Over the past 5 years, we have worked with 94% of all Novel FDA Approved Drugs, 95% of EMA Authorized Products, and over 200 Studies across 73,000 Sites and 675,000+ Trial patients.
No matter what your role is, you’ll take the initiative and challenge the status quo with us in a highly competitive and ever-changing environment. Learn more about Syneos Health.
Summer Intern-HR job in Gurgaon, Haryana
Full Job Description
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that makes a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever-evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips’ purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you’ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
• A strong communicator and collaborator who effectively teams up with relevant stakeholders. • A team player who demonstrates ownership for his/her scope and who shows initiative to solve problems, deliver results and improve performance. • Strong interest in and curiosity for learning • Highly organized individual who is able to work with limited direction; must be able to set and adjust priorities independently • Strong customer focus, sense of urgency, and confidentiality • High level of attention to detail and accuracy. • Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to adapt to various work styles and liaise with all levels of employees • Cross-functional team player with the ability to work independently • Organized and efficient with time management and project management • Use a data-driven approach to arrive at insights and identify areas of focus
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There’s certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when, and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams, and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
STRATEGIC CONTENT COORDINATION SPECIALIST job in Chennai, ₹15,35,489 a year
₹15,35,489 a year
Full Job Description
- Open to the public
Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency:
- All Interested Applicants / All Sources
Security Clearance Required:
Public Trust – Background Investigation
Appointment Type Details:
- Indefinite subject to successful completion of the probationary period
We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
The work schedule for this position is:
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (8-12 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Relocation Expenses Reimbursed:
The Strategic Content Coordination Specialist (SCCS) works under the supervision of the Information Officer (IO) and supervises four Coordinators. Oversees online public engagement through the Consulate’s digital properties (social media, mobile). Oversees the selection and production of strategic content for distribution in multiple digital and traditional formats to South Indian audiences. Develops the policies, procedures, and guidelines necessary for the Consulate’s use of evolving digital technologies. Coordinates Public Diplomacy (PD) strategic planning, audience research, and program evaluation and measurement. Develops on-the-job training for Consulate staff participating in online engagement. Develops policies, procedures, and guidelines for external Consulate communication in crisis situations.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: This position requires at least four years of progressively responsible experience in a multilingual, multicultural or multinational commercial or communications enterprise with public engagement, market research and analysis, and project management as significant components of the job. Experience must include designing and executing information/marketing/advocacy campaigns using multi-faceted (multilingual, multimedia) digital and traditional formats.
Mandatory: University degree in communications, business, marketing, or local equivalent is required.
This may be tested
LANGUAGE: Mandatory: Fluency in Speaking / Reading / Writing English is required
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Consulate General, Chennai may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
For the current COVID-19 Requirements please visit the following link.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
1. AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
2. AEFM / USEFM
3. FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
- IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), a Letter from Veterans’ Affairs which indicates the present existence of a service-connected disability dated within the past six months, equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on the letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
job apply now link; STRATEGIC CONTENT COORDINATION SPECIALIST job in Chennai, ₹15,35,489 a year
also, check out this job; Assistant Manager job in India 2022