Import/Export Sr. Associate job in Amazon 2022
Full Job Description
1-5 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – Business Process Outsourcing, Operations processes; Database management is an added advantage
The Compliance Operations (C-Ops) team ensures that Amazon transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements in accordance with the guidelines across global marketplaces. We proactively identify risks involved for Amazon while doing business in various countries and enable a smooth flow of products across international borders. A Sr. Compliance Associate is responsible for protecting Amazon customers from products that are illegal, hazardous, unsafe, or otherwise prohibited /regulated by Law and Amazon policies. Duties may also include defining, applying, and defending regulatory policy and contractual requirements.
Proficiency in verbal & written communication in English
Good working knowledge of MS Office, and MS Outlook; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage.
Strong attention to detail.
Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets.
Decision-making aptitudes are based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts.
Must be comfortable working with large data sets.
Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner.
Key job responsibilities
Your job responsibilities as a Sr. Compliance Associate may include: –
Report violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative and corrective procedures
Classify products based on SOP
Follow SOP and instructions provided by managers
Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality, and customer experience
Respond to stakeholders with guidance and flag any updates to the Lead/Manager
Knowledge of consumer product compliance processes and regulations
Experience in regulatory compliance management with government agencies
Brand Specialist Account Manager job in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Full Job Description
- Minimum B2.2 level German Language Certification is Mandatory, C1 preferred
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
- Work experience is preferred (5+ years). Relevant experience in Vendor Management, Sales, post-sales, Account Management, and Business Development in managing B2B businesses.
- Exposure to retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing, or e-commerce will be a plus
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- Operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment with full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives
- Develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations or problems
- Ability to work in teams and ultimately focus on delivering results with high standards
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
About Amazon.com Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world. About the Role of Account Management- Brand Specialist (GERMAN) As a Brand Specialist as part of the Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) Team of Retail Business Services, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy for managing Amazon AVS vendors. AVS team is looking for a bright, customer-obsessed, driven, and creative candidate to join our team. You will interface internally with leaders from our Retail and Vendor Services teams and will be responsible for all aspects of the vendor’s business with Amazon. You will engage directly with multiple internal teams to optimize the product line for key manufacturers (vendors) on Amazon.com. You will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such as site merchandising, buying, inventory management, finance, operations, and online marketing, to drive the performance of strategic vendor partners at Amazon. In this role, you will be focused on the strategic and operational aspects of managing customer relationships with our vendors. You will conceive, create and analyze a wide range of marketing and site merchandising efforts, including marketing campaigns to grow the vendor’s traffic, brand awareness, customer conversion, and revenue on Amazon. Also, you will look into strategic and operational aspects of their business with Amazon, root cause analysis of issues and opportunities affecting the vendor’s business. This is a ‘Work from Home’ model for India AVS Brand Specialist. AVS Brand Specialists are expected to work from a location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the Brand Specialist to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at the home location so that they can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality. Responsibilities Include · Success will be measured by the performance of your internal teams on input metrics and impact of vendors on creating a great customer experience for buying consumers · Partnering with the Retail Category Team and managing the vendor relationship by championing the vendor’s needs at Amazon · Build strong communication channels at all levels, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan for the vendors · Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities and relevant KPIs for the vendors and Amazon · Work with internal Amazon teams/vendors to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience · Conduct deep dive analysis on the handled issues for the vendors and publish recommendations and action plans based on data to improve vendor experience · Provide thought leadership around planning, roadmaps and execution · Establish long term partnerships with key vendor partners for the group of vendors handled · Support the launches of new programs, categories and features · Conduct regular WBR, MBRs with the vendors highlight business metric performance and building action plans
· SQL and VBA knowledge · Lean Six Sigma · MBA/PGDM
Sr. Technical Program Manager, Listings job in Hyderabad, Telangana
Full Job Description
- Experience managing projects across cross-functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
- 7+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams
- 5+ years of technical program management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Great problem-solving skills, desire to solve problems that have no textbook solution
- Experience working with or leading teams following agile software development practices (Scrum, Kanban, etc).
- Self-starter, quick learner, and passionate problem resolver
- Great presentation and written communication skills, and has the ability to build partnerships with senior leaders across a variety of groups throughout Amazon.
Job summary The Amazon Selling Partner Listings Experience team provides the core technologies and user experiences that power the ability of all Selling Partners to create and manage their product listings on Amazon. Sellers and Vendors use different listing tools (on Seller Central and Vendor Central respectively) to create and manage their listings on Amazon. While almost all product categories (99%) on Vendor Central are powered by one metadata store, product categories on Seller Central are predominantly powered by a legacy 3P metadata store. The goal of the Supplier Listing Singularity (SALSA) program is to ensure that all 3P product categories used by Sellers on Seller Central are powered by the unified metadata store (UMP), thus driving consistency between Seller and Vendor product data and improving overall Customer buying experience. The Selling Partner Experience team is looking for a Senior Program Manager for a business-critical program (SALSA) that aims to improve Selling Partner and Customer experience by ensuring a consistent listing experience and higher listing quality. The technical program manager will serve as the voice of the Seller during a critical phase in this program’s execution and will be the end-to-end owner of all features which define the Seller experience. This candidate will work with cross-functional teams to ensure the timely execution of testing strategies, dialing up of key features across product categories and stores, and stakeholder communication. They will need to be customer focused, have significant experience with managing consumer technology products or services, and be comfortable working with large data sets and solving complex problems through the use of scalable mechanisms. As a senior technical program manager, you will have the opportunity to lead highly impactful programs and engage not only with cross-functional teams within Listings but also with other Amazon organs such as Catalog, Retail, B2B, and Marketplace to implement your program strategy and drive execution. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus execution speed and inspire risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit. If you enjoy solving problems in a dynamic environment and influencing business and technical leaders with your creative solutions, we want to talk to you! Key job responsibilities • Develop a deep understanding of the Seller and Vendor listing experience, and listing metadata. • Develop user stories and a tech feature roadmap based on research into the Seller and Vendor listing experience, and prioritize features based on business impact. • Manage cross-team dependencies, risks, and tradeoffs against developer experience, customer experience, and time to market • Drive architecture, engineering and integration decisions, and timelines across multiple teams and organizations • Establish business processes and policies, as well as metrics and indicators for success • Develop, report, and continually improve business performance metrics • Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline • Knowledge of software development process and life cycle • Excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills • Experience managing large-scale software product releases • Experience defining KPI’s/SLAs used to drive multi-million dollar businesses • Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
Prod Compliance Sr. Associate job in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Full Job Description
About the team
Amazon.com, a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. The company has grown into a multi-billion-dollar enterprise since it was founded in 1995. Our customers are worldwide and include not just consumers, but also our sellers and vendors (selling partners). Today, Amazon.com offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. The Product Assurance, Risk & Security (PARS) organization exists to keep our customers and partners safe, protect associates, and ensure legal and regulatory compliance. We coordinate the aspects of product transactions that are regulated (distribution, shipping, sale, and import/export). Compliance Operations (C-Ops) is the operational arm of the organization. This involves analyzing product import documentation and flagging hazardous risks. We are also responsible for keeping Amazon customers safe and informed by coordinating actions around product safety recalls. These actions include removing recalled/restricted products from the site and from our warehouses and contacting customers with pertinent safety information. The team partners with worldwide program teams to classify products and ensure Amazon’s product listings follow regulatory and legal compliance guidelines. C-Ops supports regulatory compliance requirements for Amazon’s worldwide programs such as Dangerous Goods, Global Trade Services, Product Assurance, Food Safety, and Product Safety. C-Ops has offices across India, China, Poland, Romania, Jordan, and Costa Rica and supports compliance-related needs for worldwide Amazon marketplaces
Translation Associate is responsible for protecting Amazon customers from products that are illegal, hazardous, unsafe, or otherwise prohibited /regulated by Law and Amazon policies. Duties may also include defining, applying, and defending regulatory policy and contractual requirements. Your job responsibilities as a Translation Associate may include:
- Ensure that the imported products have been tested in certified laboratories and that they comply with the legal requirements of the importing country;
- Classify products based on their potential hazardous risk, for regulatory storage and transportation purposes;
- Take appropriate actions to protect customers from recalled or unsafe products;
- Identify and remove from the website products that violate our Restricted Products policies and proactively satisfy Amazon’s regulatory obligations for these products.
- Report violations of rules, regulations, policies, and procedures by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative and corrective procedures
- Follow SOP and instructions provided by managers
- Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality, and customer experience
- Respond to stakeholders with guidance and flag any updates to the Lead/Manager
- Training and mentoring other Associates;
- Flagging any updates received from stakeholders on the process to the Lead/Manager;
- Taking part in client calls, leading and documenting the discussion.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong written and reading communication skills in German
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Outlook, and MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Commitment to meet deadlines;
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets;
- Decision-making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts;
- Comfortable working with large data sets;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner.
- Ability to dive deep into a problem, perform ‘Root Cause Analysis, and identify constraints to recommend a solution – on this, we will test the candidate’s ability to think logically through a given issue, structure their thoughts, identify the problem correctly and then recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity – use discretion and judgment to take decisions on critical business tasks based on available information
· Knowledge of consumer product safety regulations; · Experience in product safety and/or regulatory compliance management with government agencies; · Proven experience in the language-based task