Medical Transcriber job in Tamil Nadu 2022
Full Job Description
Quality Document Specialist (QDS):
- Provide documentation coverage for a set of healthcare providers, which involves listening to audio recordings of patient clinic visits and leveraging technology to summarize medical facts in professional clinical reports (History of Present Illness, Physical Exam, Results, Assessment & Plan).
- Achieve proficiency in navigating EHRs and entering clinical reports and data directly into customer EHRs, adhering to specific clinic guidelines and workflows.
- Maintain a high-quality standard and adhere to account-specific documentation which delineates documentation requirements for our customers.
- Collaborate with managers on feedback from providers and successfully resolve issues.
- Experience required in a medical office, clinical or healthcare documentation, or similar academic setting.
- Familiarity with medical terminology & medical summarization.
- Excellent English professional writing skills; including advanced proficiency in grammar and spelling.
- Excellent listening skills and ability to understand diverse accents and dialects of physicians, their staff, and patients.
- Ability to work independently in a secure and private location with a reliable high-speed internet connection.
- Ability to participate in live video chat and screen sharing sessions for training.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365 or other cloud-based productivity tools.Roles and Responsibilities
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits
Role: Medical Transcriptionist
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area: Healthcare & Life Sciences
Role Category: Health Informatics
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Graduation Not Required
Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited
Looking profile esteemed MNC Company for Medical Transcription Role
Contact Company: Orcapod Consulting Services Private Limited
Medical Writer job in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Full Job Description
Bachelors – Life sciences 2-4 years
Understanding of Safety work-flow states and rule
- Understanding of Oracle Argus Safety from a global PV business and regulation perspective
- Author various safety reports (or part of such reports) for global regulatory submissions for clients, including Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report (PBR), Periodic Safety Update Reports (PSUR), Addendum to the clinical overview (ACO), Periodic Adverse Drug Experience Reports (PADER), DSUR, Annual Reports and other.
- Provide proactive support to Project Leadership for planning efficient work plans and timelines for medical writing deliverables, and medical writing input into other departmental deliverables.
- Identify any potential project challenges to departmental line management and project leader including changes in the project plan, timeline, or out of scope requests, and suggest possible resolution options.
- Ensure document content and style adheres to appropriate regulatory guidelines, and complies with departmental and corporate or client SOPs and style guidelines.
- Coordinate production and distribution of draft and final documents to project team and client. Ensure that all work is complete and of high quality prior to team distribution or to a client.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
CRM Executive job in India 2022 , INR-24000 a month
Job Type: Staff,
Contract Length : 0 months,
Total Vacancy: 2
Job Type: Staff,
Contract Length : 0 months,
Total Vacancy: 2
Knowledge & Qualification:
Role & Responsibilities:
Associate Managing Editor job in India
Full Job Description
Location: Remote, India
At Wiley, we welcome you for who you are, and the background you bring, and embrace individuals who get excited about learning whether online or by book. Learning is for everyone, and so is our workplace. Bring your experiences, your perspectives, and your passion. It’s in our differences that we empower the way the world learns.
What we are looking for:
The Associate Managing Editor is responsible for managing and overseeing a portfolio of journals (approximately 25-30) through the submission and peer-review stages of the publishing process, utilizing their extensive editorial skills to optimize workflows and processes. Associate Managing Editors are responsible for ensuring our authors enjoy the best experience possible, our reviewers can easily use the system, and our editors are thoroughly supported throughout every stage of peer review. Associate Managing Editors leverage their internal and external relationships to drive innovation.
How you will make an impact:
- Manage and oversee the manuscript peer review process from submission to final editorial decision and export to production for an allocated number of proprietary and/or society journals using best practice principles and effective time management practices.
- Works with the Managing Editor while onboarding new tiles to design and put in place an optimal workflow.
- Offer an unsurpassed experience to authors, reviewers, and editors.
- Establish rapport with each client and get to know their needs, future vision for the journal, how to handle growth, etc. Engage them in new opportunities and report back to ME and JPM with findings.
- Manage performance of internal and external editorial support staff at vendors using effective communication and coaching skills. Providing management and management to a mixed team of internal and Vendor based staff all performing similar roles.
- Engage regularly with the Vendor Manager to offer feedback on performance and to drive vendor accountability.
- Maintain journal database and supporting documents to facilitate peer review. Prepare accurate, regular reports to provide journal progress and performance overviews for internal/external recipients as required or as agreed.
- Work with an editor(s), Managing Editor, and Wiley colleagues to prepare reports and attend meetings as required.
Who you are:
- Degree in the science field
- 5-6 years of experience in a science setting
- Relevant Industry experience, project management experience, vendor management experience
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Vision.
- Gains insight into customer needs
- Identifier opportunities that benefit the customer
- Establishes clear responsibilities and processes for monitoring work and measuring results
- Readily takes action on challenges, without unnecessary planning
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology, globalism, and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. As a learning business, Wiley makes meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education throughout their careers. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers. The company’s headquarters are located in Hoboken, New Jersey, with operations in the U.S., Europe, Asia, Australia, and Canada.
*When applying, please attach your updated resume/CV to be considered.
Proofreader job in Mumbai, Maharashtra
Third Bridge was founded on the belief that human insights drive intelligent investment decisions.
To make the right investment decisions, our clients require access to the most relevant experts and their insights – we enable this through private consultations and exclusive content drawn from expert Interviews.
Our clients consist of some of the largest private equity funds, hedge funds, mutual funds, and management consulting firms, which are serviced by a team of over 900 employees located across eight global offices.
Third Bridge operates in a global, multi-billion-dollar market with double-digit annual growth and has consistently received accolades for Great Places to Work and the top 100 fastest-growing companies.
At Third Bridge, we continue to grow our breadth, depth, and quality of coverage across companies and industries that are of interest to the investment community.
We have launched a content type, Community-generated Content (CGC), in which clients conduct 1:1 expert consultations that are recorded, transcribed, and distributed to Forum clients.
We are recruiting Proofreaders to join our Editorial team to support the quality and development of this new product, help establish the team’s presence in Mumbai and support core Forum content production.
In this role you will:
- Proofread interview transcripts in accordance with a Style Guide, ensuring each transcript is consistent, clean, and accurate for clients to read (historic and upcoming)
- Format documents into a templated style
- Use interview content to enhance the quality of expert-relevant experiences
- Work with our Compliance team to anonymize transcripts before distribution on the Forum portal
- Work as part of a global team, servicing the needs of stakeholders in multiple geographies and departments across time zones
- Resolve issues collaboratively with relevant stakeholders, proactively communicating with peers to make client-centric decisions
- Escalate transcription errors and Style Guide misalignments
You will gain:
- Exposure to content spanning diverse industries and topics, from cloud computing, retail, and pharmaceuticals to aviation, semiconductors, and real estate, and themes from ESG to macroeconomic updates
- Access to first-hand insights from industry experts, ranging from C-level executives at multinational corporations to employees of local start-ups
- Essential proofreading skills that facilitate and improve content quality according to the content’s audience and purpose
- Global exposure through cooperation with departments globally to deliver high-quality content in a fast-paced environment
What We Look For
- Self-starters who deliver results independently and can manage their time and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong academic credentials and ideally two years experience in an editorial role
- Strong, demonstrable grasp of grammatical principles and attention to detail, even under pressure
- Able to communicate effectively and diplomatically with internal stakeholders in other geographies, especially through written formats
- Open to continuous professional development, given our culture is centered around feedback and open communication
- Demonstrable interest in the content that covers various sectors and financial markets
Why work for us?
- Flexible working
- Flexible career and development opportunities to gain a range of transferable skills
- Private Medical Insurance – up to family cover
- 25 days annual leave plus UK bank holidays, rising after 2 years of service
- Free yoga sessions – twice weekly
- Free Modern Health sessions (we are about your mental and physical well-being)
- Personal annual learning and development budget
- Employee affinity groups including ESG, Environment, Mental Health, Diversity & Inclusion, and Women at Third Bridge
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the country they are applying.
We know that to be truly innovative, we need to have a diverse team around us. That is why Third Bridge is committed to creating an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. If you are not 100% sure if you are right for the role, please apply anyway and we will be happy to consider your application.
job apply now link; Proofreader job in Mumbai, Maharashtra
also, check out this job; Operations Expert job in Mumbai 2022