Operations Analyst job in Silicon Valley Bank India
Full Job Description
When you work with the world’s most innovative companies, you know you’re making a difference.
Our clients are the game changers, leaders, and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They’re the businesses behind the next medical breakthroughs. And the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work.
For 35 years, SVB Financial Group (NASDAQ SIVB) and its subsidiaries have helped innovative companies and their investors move ambitious ideas forward, fast. SVB Financial Group’s businesses, including Silicon Valley Bank, operate at the intersection of innovation and capital and provide a comprehensive range of financial services including commercial banking, investment solutions, research and insights, funds management, and private banking and wealth advisory. SVB helps high-growth companies in the technology, life science and healthcare, private equity and venture capital, and premium wine industries navigate at every stage. In addition, the company focuses on encouraging positive relationships with firms within the private equity and venture capital community worldwide, many of which are also the firm’s clients and may invest in the firm’s corporate clients.
Tracking, verifying, and/or inputting information
Reviewing accuracy/scrutinizing of information or loan documents
Analyzing and researching items for resolution
Processing transactions or resolving exceptions
Provides daily loan maintenance to support client’s needs after the loan is boarded
Performs advance requests and has a clear understanding of International Money Transfers, FED, DDA, etc.
Capable of processing and review of Interest changes, commitment amount, fees, etc.
Applies collections to client’s loans
Reviews loan documents
Responsible for onboarding and maintaining client loans on multiple loan systems
Prepare payment schedules and post payments to the loan system
Performs quality assurance
Handles Letters of Credit boarding and maintenance
Performs governance activities
Provide client support and training
Manage fee logs/Review Control Reports
Completing and overseeing daily checklist ensuring all controls, procedures, and processes relating to the assigned functions are followed
Proactively managing the operational risk inherent in business
Ensuring all operational risk/issues are identified and mitigated appropriately and proactively
Delivering transactions in agreed time – frames, as per SLAs whilst improving the quality of processing, reducing errors, and inculcating the zero-error culture
Builds relationships with teams/stakeholders and other internal clients and collaborates to resolve issues. Recommends potential process improvements. Special Projects as assigned by management.
Recommends potential process improvements. Special Projects as assigned by management and provide excellent service and support
Participates in meetings, coaching, and other duties as assigned by management
Demonstrated expertise in bank products, loan systems (Loan IQ/ACBS/Flexcube, etc.) regulations, processes, and procedures; may require the expertise of more than one group of operational functions
Demonstrated Commercial Lending Operations experience which includes, but is not limited to the Boarding, Funding, and Servicing of Commercial Loans
Demonstrated knowledge of the associated processes, procedures, controls, and documentation associated with Commercial Loans
Strong ability to multi-task, handle high volumes, and support cross-functional teams
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey information
Proficient at independently researching and solving complex scenarios
Solid networking skills, and strong ability to establish relationships with internal clients. Strong attention to detail
Critical thinking with the awareness to know when to challenge or question
Able to work in a transforming environment and be an ambassador for change
Aptitude for following processes and procedures
Able to act as a Subject Matter Expert and leader for less experienced team members and work independently with Business Partners as an SME on projects and initiatives as assigned
Technical Capacity/Ability to Work with a Variety of Systems
Bachelor’s Degree (preferably commerce)
2-4 years of related professional experience (banking/financial services industry, specifically commercial lending operations experience)
Chat Support Specialist job in Crowe, Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Full Job Description
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Provide professional and skilled technical services and support to internal clients. Interact daily with clients through a chat support interface. Document customer interactions within the firm’s incident tracking system and escalation incidents when appropriate.
- Accountable for meeting established service level agreements and maintaining the appropriate level of communication with the client and other IT staff.
- Provide first-level support for all inbound chats.
- Accurate logging, ticketing, and tracking of all chats.
- Provide accurate, timely, and professional resolution on all supported level one issues.
- Utilize Knowledgebase articles to provide support.
- Accurate escalation of tickets per department procedures.
- Efficient and accurate resolution on all assigned tickets.
- Timely and accurate completion of all assigned duties.
- Assist with other assigned tasks within the department.
- Other duties as assigned by Technical Support Engineer Lead or Technical Support Leader
- Ability to set expectations related to customer service
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of software and hardware technologies
- Strong technical, analytical, communication, and customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems or engineering fields, or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of Customer service training/experience
- Industry certification a plus (i.e. HDI, Microsoft)
- Travel required to perform job duties (approximate percentage)
- As required, work after-hours and during maintenance periods
- Ability to work in a global environment
- Ability to quickly triage incidents and prioritize work
Key Positions With Which This Position Interfaces:
All levels of firm personnel with incidents
Client Service Support Specialists
CSS – Technical Support Leader
CSS – Technical Support Team Member
CSS – IT Operation Services Lead India
Technical Support Engineer Leader
Members from other internal IT groups to escalate tickets
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Information Services (IS): Information Services manages the firm’s infrastructure design and security, project management office, architecture, enterprise application services, client service, and infrastructure and administration.
At Crowe, we know that great people are what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package. Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you!
How You Can Grow:
We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with the Career Coach that will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. Learn more about where talent can prosper!
More about Crowe:
Crowe (www.crowe.com) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting, and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk, and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country’s best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
Reporting Analyst job in grow.com, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Full Job Description
Tuesday, September 6, 2022
Description & Requirements
Epicor Software has been a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
As an Associate Recruitment Ops Analyst, in the Talent Acquisition organization, you will have experience collaborating with the TA leaders and act as an independent operator who can on a larger scale focus on recruiter support, candidate and hiring leader satisfaction, reporting and data analysis, and maintenance/enhancement of TA processes and tools.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide support to the Lead Recruiting Operations Analyst in building, analyzing, and maintaining all TA reporting
- Assist/Partner in the delivery of regular reporting to leadership teams across all functions at Epicor
- Support in ad-hoc reporting requests
- Maintain integrations within TA tech
- Troubleshoot/Problem solve end-user requests
- Submit reporting on tool utilization/results
- Manage employee/recruiter connections and updates
- Regular audits for accuracy/errors
- Troubleshoot/Problem solve end-user requests
- Investigate and suggest improvements on open Avature contingencies through creative problem solving
- Assist in ensuring data integrity through regular audits of system workflows and processes
- Maintain TA new hire schedule
- Admin/enhancement of TA onboarding documents
- Assist in the development of the global TA onboarding process
What You Need to Succeed
- 1-3 years of experience in data analytics/visualization is a must preferably from an HR tech/operations background. Having a pre-existing understanding of recruiting/hiring processes will help this person with creative problem solving and owning out-of-the-box solutions
- Excited by an ambiguous and rapidly evolving business environment, and excited at the opportunity to have a hand in the development of the environment
- Strong time management skills
- Lifelong learner, a “Google Master” (if they need to learn something new, they know the answers are usually searchable on the internet)
- Desire to take the initiative and own new projects
- Eagerness to use the role as an opportunity to showcase potential and grow into more extensive responsibilities within the growing Recruiting Ops team
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Since the need to support global teams, strong communication in English is a must
Why you should “Apply”:
We offer a clear career path within the Talent Acquisition function with opportunities for further career advancement. Please here to know more about Epicor life Growth for you means growth for us
Job Type: Full-time
PAS Immigration, Advanced Analyst job in Bengaluru, Karnataka 2022
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Role name and description
Analyst – The position will be responsible for completing the day-to-day immigration work assigned. This position will require completing assigned tasks within prescribed timelines and with exceptional quality. The person will need to take accountability for monitoring mailboxes and is expected to share inputs related to process and technology.
When you join EY, you’ll be at the heart of EY’s critical mission to build a better working world by applying your knowledge, skills, and experience in assisting clients in meeting their business objectives. You will learn, grow and contribute – building new relationships and discovering the satisfaction that comes through producing high-quality, valued work and advice.
Your key responsibilities
- Complete and document assigned work in line with EY quality standards, achieve expected outcomes, and take responsibility for correcting any errors or omissions
- Participate in any process improvement initiatives
- Work on Application drafting and mailbox management
- Share and communicate ideas to improve work in progress, highlighting issues to Seniors
- Collaborate with team based on communication and mutual accountability
- Understand and apply the correct methodology, tools, and technology
- Updating the appropriate systems to support tracking and billing inquiries.
- Proactively highlighting technology issues to Seniors and providing solutions where necessary
- Timely reporting of activities as assigned by Seniors
- Prepare Adhoc reports as directed by Seniors
- Contribute to other projects as assigned
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new technology quickly
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Driven by challenges, task-oriented
- Flexible, detail-oriented, with demonstrated abilities in handling workloads and meeting strict deadlines
- Strong team person with the ability to collaborate with a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduation in relevant field (Travel & Tourism, Social & Political science, Arts, Commerce, Computer Applications)
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Any foreign language skills are preferred
- Basic MS office skills
What we look for
We look for candidates with proven capabilities for leading a team. Working closely with clients of People Advisory Services within and outside EY
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland, and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills, and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching, and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers to the complex issues facing our world today.