Security Officer job in Maharashtra 2022
Full Job Description
- Required to follow all company personnel and safety policies, and perform all assigned duties in a safe work manner.
- Will arrive at work in proper uniform and carrying needed, issued equipment
- Will be required to exercise force up to and including deadly force.
- Required to operate effectively in a foreign nation environment, sensitive to cultural differences.
- Will participate in Guard Mount, receive assigned posts, and copy any extra instructions.
- Will carry out general and special orders for post assigned
- Will communicate via radio, telephone, and orally according to orders
- Required to interact and escort as required with public and government personnel.
- Will provide access control, traffic control, and conduct walking and motorized armed security functions
- Will be responsible for the cleanliness of uniform and equipment assigned.
- Will follow applicable standard operating procedures and government regulations pertaining to the security of weapons, buildings, personnel, government property, and equipment
- Will conduct personnel, vehicular, building, & facility checks and package & parcel inspection
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum two years experience preferably with a civilian police force, military police force, or civilian security guard organization.
- Be weapons certified and qualified in the use and handling of a 9mm hand-carry weapon, various individual and crew-served weapons, and non-lethal OC.
- Honorably discharged (If Applicable).
- Pass an in-depth Background Check, Drug Screen and Physical Exam, Psychological Exam, Dental Exam, and Training Course.
- Successfully completed all training and obtained all required permits, licenses, certifications, and security clearances for the site.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license.
- Must speak, read, write, and understand the English language, apply written rules, detailed orders, instructions, and training material.
- Must possess an active Secret clearance.
- Be able to obtain Armed Security Guard License, as may be required by a state.
- Be able to obtain Unarmed Security Guard License, as may be required by a state.
- Be able to meet any Federal or Municipal requirements to work as an Armed Security Guard.
- Have no record or history of illegal drug use, sale, possession, or manufacture during the previous five years.
- Have no felony convictions and no convictions that reflect on the individual’s reliability including those crimes classified under the Lautenberg Act.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Skill in operating a personal computer and standard office equipment.
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), and Outlook.
- Required to adhere to all government agency guidelines as it applies to COVID vaccine Attestation/Restrictions.
Teleworking Permitted?: false
STRATEGIC CONTENT COORDINATION SPECIALIST job in U.S. Embassy 2022
₹15,35,489 a year
Full Job Description
- Open to the public
Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency:
For USEFM’s salary grade is FP 05. Actual FP salary determined by Washington D.C.
- All Interested Applicants / All Sources
Security Clearance Required:
Public Trust – Background Investigation
Appointment Type Details:
- Indefinite subject to successful completion of the probationary period
We encourage you to read and understand the Eight (8) Qualities of Overseas Employees before you apply.
The work schedule for this position is:
- Full Time (40 hours per week)
Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (8-12 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Relocation Expenses Reimbursed:
The Strategic Content Coordination Specialist (SCCS) works under the supervision of the Information Officer (IO) and supervises four Coordinators. Oversees online public engagement through the Consulate’s digital properties (social media, mobile). Oversees the selection and production of strategic content for distribution in multiple digital and traditional formats to South Indian audiences. Develops the policies, procedures, and guidelines necessary for the Consulate’s use of evolving digital technologies. Coordinates Public Diplomacy (PD) strategic planning, audience research, and program evaluation and measurement. Develops on-the-job training for Consulate staff participating in online engagement. Develops policies, procedures, and guidelines for external Consulate communication in crisis situations.
Qualifications and Evaluations
EXPERIENCE: This position requires at least four years of progressively responsible experience in a multilingual, multicultural or multinational commercial or communications enterprise with public engagement, market research and analysis, and project management as significant components of the job. Experience must include designing and executing information/marketing/advocacy campaigns using multi-faceted (multilingual, multimedia) digital and traditional formats.
Mandatory: University degree in communications, business, marketing, or local equivalent is required.
This may be tested
LANGUAGE: Mandatory: Fluency in Speaking / Reading / Writing English is required
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY (EEO): The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation.
All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
Benefits and Other Info
Locally Employed Staff, including Members of Household (MOHs), and Third-Country Nationals (TCNs), working at the U.S. Consulate General, Chennai may receive a compensation package that may include health, separation, and other benefits.
For EFMs, benefits should be discussed with the Human Resources Office.
The pay plan is assigned at the time of the conditional offer letter by the HR Office.
For the current COVID-19 Requirements please visit the following link.
HIRING PREFERENCE SELECTION PROCESS: Applicants in the following hiring preference categories are extended a hiring preference in the order listed below. Therefore, it is essential that these applicants accurately describe their status on the application. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not eligible for a hiring preference.
HIRING PREFERENCE ORDER:
1. AEFM / USEFM who is a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran*
2. AEFM / USEFM
3. FS on LWOP and CS with reemployment rights **
- IMPORTANT: Applicants who claim status as a preference-eligible U.S. Veteran must submit a copy of their most recent DD-214 (“Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty”), a Letter from Veterans’ Affairs which indicates the present existence of a service-connected disability dated within the past six months, equivalent documentation, or certification. A “certification” is any written document from the armed forces that certifies the service member is expected to be discharged or released from active duty service in the armed forces under honorable conditions within 120 days after the certification is submitted by the applicant. The certification letter should be on the letterhead of the appropriate military branch of the service and contain (1) the military service dates including the expected discharge or release date; and (2) the character of service. Acceptable documentation must be submitted in order for the preference to be given.
** This level of preference applies to all Foreign Service employees on LWOP and CS with re-employment rights back to their agency or bureau.
For more information (i.e., what is an EFM, USEFM, AEFM, MOH, etc.?) and for additional employment considerations, please visit the following link.
Management Trainee job in Gurgaon, Haryana 2022
Full Job Description
Transformation happens here. Come, and be a part of our exciting journey!
We are inviting applications for the role of MT, Record to Report
We’re looking for an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience. You should have expertise in Accounting Knowledge in Fixed Assets, Intercompany, and Month end closing and reporting.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to month-end closing activities.
- Perform management & operational reporting – monthly MIS, Transaction Listings, Flash reports, Expense/FTE reports, Monthly Performance Dashboard, Revenue reports, consolidated P&L reports, and management packs to support monthly/ quarterly senior leadership meetings
- Perform month-end accounting, preparation, and posting of journals into GL
- Perform variance analysis, write commentaries on actuals vs forecast/budgets to identify the key drivers and help the business to make decisions
- Critical support for analysis and decision making by providing a consolidated snapshot post-month-end close as per the requirement
- Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
- Ability to identify and report variances between Actuals and Forecast/Budget
- Performing deliverables aligned with forecast reporting.
- Explaining the causes of different cost heads of the various functions and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partners.
Qualifications we seek in you
- B.Com Graduate
- Excellent Reconciliation, Accounting & Reporting experience
- Excellent Communication- Written & Verbal
- Proficient in Accounting & Analytical Skills
- Proficient in MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables) and hands-on experience on applications- TM1, Oracle discoverer, Cognos
- Ability to prioritize efficiently & be flexible
- Positive demeanor with a focus on continuous process improvement and an open mind to change
- High standard of integrity, self-confidence to state and support opinions
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Education LevelMaster’s / Equivalent
Job PostingSep 16, 2022, 11:07:22 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time
SW Support Supervisor job in Orissa 2022
Full Job Description
Type and job description:
Position works in Technical Assistance Center (TAC) environment supporting NCR’s customers (both internal and external) and their analysts in providing problem resolution for NCR products and services and other related products and/or equipment;
Responsible for ensuring the customer’s entitlement of services; Remotely delivering solutions, dispatch service personnel, and when appropriate verifying the resolution of a customer’s issue that has not been escalated; Working directly with the customer to understand the problem, and/or escalate the problem to the next level;
Position’s primary responsibility is managing the Technical Assistance team and assuming full accountability for the team’s performance, allocating workload, training and coaching new employees and Team Leads, providing feedback for improvement, ensuring meeting of SLAs, assisting Managers of the Team, and ensuring continuous uninterrupted day-to-day operation;
Provides long-term planning for the improvement and optimization of the team and team’s efficiency, productivity, performance, knowledge, and improvement;
Responsible for the full administrative functionality of the team by collaborating with Financial, Payroll, HR, Legal, Upper Management, QC, and all other connected teams and organizations within the company;
Reviews team members’ productivity and performance and provides individual and team coaching;
Ensures satisfactory level of team behavior, work ethics, and discipline;
Conducts and is responsible for the hiring process for the team and their subsequent full integration into the production environment;
Plans annual team goals and creates plans for their successful completion;
Reviews incident history to determine recurring faults;
Provide technical phone, email, chat, and/or another kind of support on Hospitality, Retail, Financial, and/or Cloud NCR-supported products, systems, and other related software products; Provide accurate solutions to user problems to maximize product or system availability; Take ownership of service request from customer and ensure timely and satisfactory resolution of the problem;
Escalate both internally and externally when required in accordance with defined Escalation Paths;
Enhance and develop quality support methods and communication skills through coaching feedback, and other developmental approaches;
Assist in the resolution of user and support issues over multiple user sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and cause a positive impact on user satisfaction; Updates work orders and provide status information;
Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, letters, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with current standards and set targets; Communicate with customers through various means (oral, written, electronic) to remotely resolve customer problem;
Use tools to remotely access customer equipment to diagnose and resolve customer problems; Follow solutions outlined in the knowledge database; Verify resolution of problems with the customer; Record information into the Incident tracking) system;
The document, verify and make appropriate corrections to the incident record and customer profile; Ensure thorough documentation of problem description and all subsequent activity; Write knowledge articles based on lessons learned in resolving customer issues;
Contribute as a team member; Participate in team meetings and activities; Participate in objective setting, performance management, reward and recognition programs;
Participate in special projects as assigned to continuously improve processes, tools, systems, and organization; Coordinate project start-up activities;
Maintain technical knowledge and expertise associated with multiple applications and hardware specific to individual customer’s solution;
Creates knowledgebase, procedures, directives, guidelines, processes, and plans for the team;
Support less experienced colleagues on the helpdesk through joint working, monitoring, direct feedback, and knowledge sharing; Follow all mandatory training courses according to provided timelines;
Record information into the Incident tracking system; Conduct Incident quality audits and Call Monitoring activities through a monitoring tool;
Requirements for the job
Minimum of IV level of education (per official education categorization by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Serbia and/or the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Serbia) or equivalent;
At least 1-2 years of experience in performing the same or similar activities;
Satisfactory level of communication and customer support skills, customer care skills, and customer handling skills;
Satisfactory functional knowledge of foreign languages required for communicating with customers;
Satisfactory technical aptitude and problem-solving skills providing the ability to successfully complete and successfully utilize technical training required for successful execution of work duties and responsibilities as defined by the job description;
Work Ethics, behavior, and attitude complaint consistent with Work Rulebook, NCR’s Core Shared Values, and Code of Conduct;
Strong leadership skills and abilities;
Proactive and positive attitude;
Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
Ability to be focused and a self-starter;
Have a strong desire for quality;
Have a sense of urgency with the ability to multitask.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance, and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.