Director Information Technology job in Islamabad 2022
Rs 80,000 – Rs 100,000 a month
Full Job Description
IT Director job description:
IT Directors are professionals in charge of all things technical, which means they need to know how networks work and how to manage projects effectively. They ensure that projects get done correctly and creatively solve problems when something goes wrong or new challenges arise.
An excellent IT director is very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems. They have a solid technical background while being able to manage and motivate people. The ideal candidate will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that will meet objectives.
The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of the budget, time, and specifications of the company.
IT Director’s responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all technology operations and evaluating them according to established goals
- Devising and establishing IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by upper management
- Analyzing the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
- Inspect the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations, or new systems and report to upper management
- Coordinate IT managers and supervise computer scientists, technicians, and other professionals to provide guidance
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as IT director or similar role with 10+ years Experience.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks, etc.
- Experience in controlling information technology budget
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs80,000.00 – Rs100,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Test Day Officer job British Council Lahore
Location: Lahore, South Asia, PK
Company: British Council
We work in two ways – directly with individuals to transform their lives, and with governments and partners to make a bigger difference for the longer term, creating benefits for millions of people all over the world. We help young people to gain the skills, confidence, and connections they are looking for to realize their potential and participate in strong and inclusive communities. We support them to learn English, get a high-quality education and gain internationally recognized qualifications. Our work in arts and culture stimulates creative expression and exchange and nurtures creative enterprise. We connect the best of the UK with the world and the best of the world with the UK.
These connections lead to an understanding of each other’s strengths and of the challenges and values that we share. This builds trust between people in the UK and other nations which endures even when official relations may be strained. We work on the ground in more than 100 countries. In 2019-20 we connected with 80 million people directly and with 791 million overall, including online and through our broadcasts and publications.
Managing across a portfolio of products when the team has been used to managing by product
Managing a combination of regular activity (IELTS) and huge peaks and troughs (Schools)
Make team available to support additional Exams activities to support operational necessity/emergency
Responsible for site and BOSS to record attendance
Supporting Investigations emerging from Test Day activities
- Co-ordinates with Operations Planning Manager in venue planning
Ensuring exam materials and papers received at the venue are stored according to Compliance standards and requirements and to escalate any discrepancies.
Reconciling exam materials and papers received at the venue according to Compliance standards and requirements and escalating any discrepancies.
Checking the receipt of sufficient and adequate test day resources, (e.g. process guides, stationery, branding/signage/ technical equipment – speaking test/hand scanners).
Ensuring the proper procedures and documentation are adhered to when handing over to the courier
Ensures the timely payment of Venue staff and Examiner payments
Results Despatch for all products
Responsible for ensuring timely checking of speaking test recordings, scanning, and submitting of exam papers to meet requirements for marking. It will also manage the post-exams services like transfers, refunds, Enquiry on Results (EOR), processing results, post-result services, attestations, and certifications.
Support the satisfactory resolution of complex/escalated customer (internal or external) operational complaints and issues regarding Test Day activity
Close coordination with Exams operations, procurement, business development, and BSS teams and exam boards
Provides support and reporting for audits and performance reviews.
Follows agreed corporate risk management processes and procedures when delivering services
Gather data for performance monitoring of staff on Test Day and pass it to the Test Day Manager
Gather data for Investigations emerging from Test Day activities
Ensure strict application of child protection implementation standards in planning, implementation, and monitoring in exams as per Child Protection Policy and escalate child protection issues to the Head of Child Protection Pakistan.
Ensure safe recruitment processes are consistently followed and sustained for venue staff and third parties.
The post holders must ensure that his/her behavior is in line with the child protection code of conduct while interacting with children.
Must have the right to work in Pakistan
1+ years experience in operations environment managing confidential materials (Computer based exams)
Architect, Civil Engineer, Mechanical Engineer job in Islamabad 2022
Your main responsibility as an Architect/Civil Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer will be to ensure that we onboard new projects, manage their delivery, and deliver value to our customers from day one. It’ll be your job to create the connection between our customer’s project plans, the construction site, and our product.
You’ll be working in our Operations team and closely with our customers, product, and computer vision teams on some of the most prestigious projects in the UK and US markets.
You should apply if:
- You want to shape a non – traditional Architect/Civil Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer role
- You want your skills and contributions to lead your growth
- You are adaptable, passionate, and have a strong work ethic
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture/Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineer
- You have 2+ years of experience working at the office, including work on construction sites
- You have a strong proficiency in English
If you’re eager to learn and aren’t afraid to dive straight into creating the way buildings will be designed, built, and operated in the future, come and join us!
We’re looking for a versatile Architect/Civil Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Islamabad. Someone who can quickly take ownership across various roles, from project delivery to support the design of our product and processes.
We’re very proud of our people and the close-knit, family culture we’ve built across London, Sarajevo, Mostar, Islamabad, and New York offices. Despite the distances, we’re united through the passion with which we approach our goals and the fun that we have along the way. The following should give you a good idea of what type of culture you’d be joining:
- We encourage proactivity and taking full ownership of problems and initiatives: we let you pave your own path and give you the space to continuously learn and grow even if it means taking a few detours.
- We support each other: if a process breaks or if you’re struggling, you can always count on the people around you and the people far away from you, to help you get back on track.
- We run on feedback: direct and transparent praise and constructive criticism, communicated with the best of intentions. There is no other way to learn!
- Ideas and approaches are always judged on merit rather than source: we welcome discussions and challenges. This way everyone makes a tremendous impact no matter the role.
- Competitive salary
- Extra vacation days
- Unique growth opportunities for an Architect/Civil Engineer/ Mechanical Engineer in the local market
- Positive and supportive working environment
- Open and transparent culture
- Opportunity to transform your career path through being part of an exciting series B startup journey
NOTE: This role is available in Islamabad (Pakistan). Desired start date as soon as possible.
All applications will be reviewed and evaluated. Selected candidates will be invited to the interview.
Ever wondered how skyscrapers like The Shard or One World Trade get built? It takes a vast effort across a huge team of designers, builders, and managers, to name a few. But everyone in the industry knows that the process isn’t ideal: almost 70% of projects run more than 10% over budget, and 75% are completed significantly late. Disperse is helping our customers overcome these challenges by empowering them to transform. We provide cutting-edge AI (computer vision) solutions to revolutionize the way construction gets delivered.
Over the past years, our offices (London, Sarajevo, New York, Mostar, Islamabad, Sydney, and Berlin) have joined forces to build a product and service that our customers love. After our Series A funding round, we’ve kickstarted a new stage of global growth. We’re a creative, conscientious, and proudly diverse community of AI researchers, software engineers, architects, operational experts, and business people dedicated to helping build the skylines of tomorrow.
PMO Coordinator job in Lahore 2022
Full Job Description
PureLogics is looking for a PMO Coordinator.
- Implement Best practices of Project management and be able to guide Project managers.
- Conduct Audits on ongoing projects and prepare reports for management with corrective actions.
- Methodological support to the project managers.
- Support at the project management level.
- Review of Current process and suggest improvements.
- Provision of templates for developed processes and KPIs.
- Research information/insights as required.
- Monitor, develop, improve and implement program and project management standards, policies, procedures, KPIs, and templates.
- Draft new and improve existing governance processes.
- Onboard, coach, and train other IT Project Managers.
- Support program/project owners and managers in the proper definition of new project charters including structuring the project, project plan, budget, and resource plan.
- Oversee the development of IT projects and ensure that project managers are carrying out their tasks efficiently.
- Coordinate a project management team and delegate tasks.
- Proactively seek out and implement improvements in your way of working, and in the overall execution of the project.
- Must be having Strong Grip on the Project management body of knowledge.
- Candidates should have at least 1 Year Experience of working in PMO roles.
- Candidates should have Hands-on experience with ISO, Leadership, CMMI, controlling things, Know, of how to train people, Managing training, Good communication, and negotiation skills, strong knowledge of the Development of a Project management office in an organization, Critical thinking, Patience, Risk management, value addition in the organization, Cost management, make process in the organization.
- Candidates should have exposure to Supportive, Controlling, and Directive PMO.
- Candidates should have leadership abilities to lead project managers towards the success of projects.
- Candidates should have command of Project Integration Management, Project Scope Management, Project Time Management, Project Cost Management, Project Quality Management, Project Human Resource Management, Project Communication Management, Project Risk Management, Project Procurement Management, and Project Stakeholder Management.
- Project methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Critical Chain Project Management, etc.).
- Keep a positive motivated & energetic attitude and help out others.
- Must be aware of ISO – and CMMI Level 2.
- Excellent presentation and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong ability to influence and motivate others, as well as work in teams.
- Certification in agile and/or classic methodology (PMP, Prince2, AgilePM).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills,
- Project Management
- MS In Software Project Management
- PMI / Agile / Scrum will be a plus
- Must have an understanding of ISO 9001 – 2015 and CMMI Compliances
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good in Follow ups and maintaining documents
PureLogics is a full services technology company with having presence in USA, UAE, and in Lahore. Over the past 15 years, we have matured from a narrowly-focused five-person team to a well-established technology hub with around employees. We’re CMMI Level 2 and ISO Certified company and highly acclaimed AWS consulting partners.
The success of our business mainly lies in building a team of A-players, who work together and build together, and who crave perfection in everything they produce for our elite clients. We offer the opportunity to young and enthusiastic individuals that are eager to take on tough challenges under our mentorship toward a bright future.
What are we offering?
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Paid Leaves
- Compensation Plans
- Paid Certifications & Training
- Car Finance Program
- Bike Finance Program
- Child Education Program
- Two Annual Trips
- Stars Of the Month Rewards
- Monthly Meetups
- Referral Bonuses
- Birthday & Eid Gifts
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lahore: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
job apply now link; PMO Coordinator job in Lahore 2022
also, check out this job; Sous Chef – Wellness Cuisine job in Lonavale, Maharashtra