Finance Assistant job in Islamabad 2022
Full Job Description
Human Appeal is an incorporated UK charity and a global humanitarian and development organization. We save lives, alleviate poverty, transform and empower local communities whilst championing humanity, impartiality, neutrality, and independence, and establishing self-sustaining development programmes. Our vision is ‘’ to become the global agent of change for a just, caring, and sustainable world’’.
The Finance Assistant is responsible for assisting in general accounting tasks including assisting in maintaining books of accounts, balance sheet accounts, and general ledger operations, entering payment vouchers, and journal vouchers, maintaining records of assets, liabilities, grants, and expenditures, and assisting the finance team in all regulatory requirements as relating to the organization and Government laws.
- Proactively reviews payments for their completeness and correctness in all aspects and in accordance with HA-Pakistan Policy and Govt laws.
- Responsible for, record keeping, ledger, monthly, quarterly, and Yearly financial reports as per head quarter & donors requirements and to submit regularly to his/her Supervisor.
- To be responsible for data entries on the Microsoft Dynamics/Sales Force
- Responsible for banking and correspondence with banks & other financial institutions and bank reconciliation as well.
- Monitor work in progress and supply agreements/ contracts and determine the level of performance compared to established standards and timelines.
- Review all payment requisitions of expenditure for accuracy and to ensure that the budget is transparent & followed and matches with HA financial manual and procedure.
- Monitoring the control accounts of the country office and/ or sub-offices.
- Assist in the creation of journal vouchers for all payments
- Assist in the creation of bank payment vouchers for all vendor and employees payments
- Assist finance team in Income tax compliance and sales tax compliance
- Assist in preparation of monthly payroll and cross charging sheet
- Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Preferably in Finance.
- ICMA with articles and CA Inter with articles will be preferred
- Minimum Two (2) years of work experience is required, specifically in Finance & Accounts management in the development sector.
- Experience in financial software IRIS, Quickbook, etc will be considered a plus.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Demonstrated reliability regarding attendance and work performance;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to deal with a diverse clientele and staff;
- Courteous and professional demeanor with experience providing customer service;
- Experience in organizing and filing information;
- Attention to detail and ability to follow up on tasks to completion;
- Flexibility and ability to work in a busy environment;
- Have good written communication skills and can communicate in both verbal and written Urdu and English language.
Procurement and Logistics Assistant job in Pakistan
Full Job Description
Under the overall guidance of the Chief of Mission in Pakistan, and the direct supervision of the Logistics and Procurement Officer, with close coordination with the Senior Logistics and Procurement Coordinator in Islamabad, the incumbent will be responsible for the following tasks:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring aspects related to procurement and logistical needs to support IOM’s humanitarian activities including; maintaining systems/procedures for procurement, supply and contracting of goods/works/services, cargo transport, and warehousing with all the respective documentation.
- Liaise with the Logistics / Procurement Officer and the Senior Logistics and Procurement Coordinator regarding procurement requests and requirements and consolidate them.
- Assist in planning procurement actions and analysis of procurement requests.
- Conduct regular vendor checks and market surveys to ensure a full knowledge of the availability, quality, and prices of different supplies and goods in the local market.
- Prepare and disseminate RFPs, RFQs, and ITBs and receive proposals, quotations, and bids from all potential vendors.
- Assist with the identification and evaluation of vendors against performance, reliability, quality, the value of money, and delivery of equipment/service in respect of the organization’s best interests and donors’ mandate. Assist in soliciting bids or quotations for conformity to specified requirements, selecting vendors, and confirming terms of payment and terms of delivery.
- Taking under consideration while conducting a bidding process, the value of money, quality, compatibility, payment method, warranty, after-selling services, and the company profile/reputation.
- Post all Purchase Requisitions (PRs) and the respective Purchase Orders (POs) into PRISM FI accurately and timely; properly capture all procurement requests and commitments in the system.
- Follow-up on a Purchase Orders status and keep customers abreast of the estimated time of delivery or any changes that may affect or modify the pre-determined delivery conditions.
- Monitor the vendors for compliance with the contractual agreements and make sure to get a suitable delivery period which meets the project’s implementation schedule.
- Ensure through established procedures, that all received goods/works/services are in accordance with the terms and specifications of the respective PO/Contracts.
- Conduct the first review of vendor invoices to ensure compliance with PO/Contract and goods/services received.
- Submit with supporting documentation Payment Requests to the Finance Unit to execute in-Mission Payments. Follow up with the Finance Unit to ensure that suppliers’ accounts are settled on time.
- On a routine basis assist in identifying procurement and logistics challenges and bottlenecks and suggest solutions and recommendations to the Logistics / Procurement Officers.
- Undertake any other duties within the incumbent’s capabilities that might be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in business administration, Logistics, supply chain management, or any other related fields with two years of relevant experience or
- School certificate with four 4 years of relevant experience.
- Thorough knowledge of English and Urdu, both written and spoken
- Working knowledge of Pashto and Farsi/Dari or any other local language/s is an advantage
IOM provides equal opportunity to all qualified females and males including physically challenged candidates.
Project Coordinator – job in British Council Islamabad 2022
Location: Islamabad, South Asia, PK
Company: British Council
Ensuring that Scotland Pakistan Scholarship Scheme for Young Women and Girls is implemented effectively
Liaising with partner organizations to ensure that British Council delivery is in line with their expectations
Working on large-scale Scholarship projects across Pakistan.
Working with Universities and Implementing partners in Pakistan
Gaining expertise in Scholarship management.
Making decisions and acting quickly to get things done
Managing different stakeholders, both internal and external
Co-ordinate the delivery of specified project activities and undertake specified technical/support tasks (e.g. manage events, communications, contacts, networks, logistics, external suppliers, meetings) to meet agreed targets
Support relationship management of key contacts for projects and programs
Provide support in the financial accounting of the project on a regular basis
M&E – developing instruments, overseeing their deployment, overseeing the collection, collation, and storage of M&E data, contributing to the interpretation and presentation of results, in line with M&E plans
Interpret and follow British Council project procedures (project, financial and risk reporting) to ensure compliance with all systems and standards
Must have the right to work in Pakistan
1+ years experience in administrative support
Ability to communicate in English and Urdu
Managing Projects (L2)
Communicating and influencing (L2)
Planning and organizing (L2)
Using Technology (L2)
Managing Finance and Resources (L2)
Analyzing Data and Problems (L2)
Business Development (L1)
Analyzing data and problems (L2)
Facilities Sr Coordinator job in Punjab 2022
Full Job Description
Manage & Support admin-related jobs for Multan Snacks plant through external & internal stakeholders management.
- Admin Procurement and Payments for Office Supplies including Grocery, Stationery, Printings & Maintenance including pool cars, Furniture & Fixtures
- Waste & Scrap Management
- Quota Management
- Utility Bills Management (PSO, Jazz, Water, PTCL, SNGPL, etc.)
- Facility Management including Photocopier, Water Chillers, Building repair & maintenance, Administration civil Work, Administration Electric Job, Furniture & fixture, etc.
- Responsible for petty Cash Management
- Female Residence Management
- Day Care Management
- Canteen Management Including locking the contract, payment, and meal arrangements
- Responsible for employee transportation facility including Shifts Van Route Planning, renewal of Contract & rental payments after verifications.
- Laundry Management: (Uniforms purchase, Inventory, Payments, etc.)
- Capex & Projects Management
- Responsible for Domestic Travel arrangements including raising TRF, T&E, and hotel booking.
- Responsible for locking vehicle rental agreements as and when needed.
- Responsible to support & manage Health Agenda activities with Plant EHS Team & Occupational Doctor.
- Event Celebrations including In House/Out Door Events, Training & visits Management
- Responsible for management of exchange and phone calls, board rooms, mail & Employee claims, employee health Insurance support & Claims in coordination with the insurance vendor.
- In addition to these accountabilities, any task/assignment/project assigned by the Line Manager will become part of JD.
Key Skills/Experience Required
Bachelors in Business Administration / Masters Degree preferably in HR/Admin from a reputable university
3-4 Years in Administration /relevant areas
- Negotiation Skills
- Vendor / Supplier Management
- Working Knowledge of SAP/ERP especially for raising PO/PR & GRNs
- Strong grip over Admin-related works such as Civil works, fleet management, GMP
- standards, R&M & Facility, and Event Management.
- Understanding of Unionized working environment would be an added advantage.
- Working experience in Labor Law compliant environment.
job apply now link; Facilities Sr Coordinator job in Punjab 2022
also, check out this job; Construction Engineer job in, Target India 2022