Junior PHP Developer job 2022
Full Job Description
Fitz Scientific is a world-class monitoring and testing company. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to grow our data analytics team. We carry out a range of monitoring and testing on environmental and food samples. We process and produce a large volume of analytical data every day. This data has to be managed, interpreted, and analyzed, so we can provide accurate, meaningful, and timely data to our customers.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Work as part of a team with experienced developers to develop new features based on the specific product roadmap.
· Produce fully functional programs/web applications written in clean/readable PHP with accompanying documentation.
· Review company requirements with Managers and propose design solutions.
· Keep up with the latest technology developments and make recommendations on product direction, technology, and features.
Some aspects of the role will involve:
- Design and develop new user-facing features
- Developing back-end web applications
- Creating and modifying databases for new functionality
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Designing and developing APIs
- Optimize applications for ease of use, speed, and scalability#
Skills and Attributes needed:
- An eye for layout and design with an interest in UX, including Bootstrap.
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML and CSS.
- Experience in PHP development for server-side processing in an MVC framework.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Knowledge of code versioning/repository tools, particularly Git
- Interest in Cloud Computing (such as AWS or MS Azure)
- Advanced Knowledge of database query building and structure (MySQL or MS SQL Server an advantage)
- Third Level Degree in the Computing related field
- This is working from the head office in the Drogheda position
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €1.00 per year
- Company events
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Wellness Program
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (required)
Application deadline: 30/09/2022
Reference ID: JPHP3
Expected start date: 03/10/2022
Webmaster job 2022
website management: 3 years (Required)
Full Job Description
Location: Tredstep is based in south County Dublin. This role can mainly be performed remotely but some regular office time will be required.
Our Company: Tredstep Ireland is a well-established worldwide brand of Equestrian footwear and apparel. For over 25 years we have supplied the equestrian market with our own brand of high-quality products which are designed in-house and manufactured overseas under contract by a variety of suppliers.
The Role: As Webmaster you will be responsible for all company websites functionality and performance, working closely with internal graphic designers and external support programmers and advisers
Requirements for this role:
– Competent in-depth knowledge of WordPress
– Knowledge of how to manage a Multisite WordPress site
– Ability to source and work with the correct plugins for the various required functionalities
– Knowledge of PHP and CSS alterations to a master theme
– Troubleshooting and performance knowledge
– Ability to use Avada theme and Fusion Builder
– Product Management
– Excel product list managing
– Discounts, pricing, tax, shipping
– Special promotions utilizing plugins
– Ability to layout pages to convey optimal UX
– Ability to prepare images for inclusion in the website (basic photoshop and advantage)
– Ability to prepare and manage image sliders on all the websites
– Ability to work with our external team of developers, preparing briefs, drawing up clear diagrams of front-end alterations, and project management.
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidized gym membership
- Casual dress
- Remote interview process
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection, or cleaning procedures in place
- Full Time or Part Time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: €25,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- website management: 3 years (required)
Application deadline: 10/10/2022
Reference ID: web22
Expected start date: 01/11/2022
Front End Web Developer job 2022
Commercial Front-end Web Development: 3 years (Required)
Full Job Description
We’re looking for a middle-weight Front-End Web Developer to join our team.
Working as part of our development team you’ll be focusing on projects that make a real difference to our clients. We like to push boundaries and create websites that are truly impressive, whilst also delivering results.
This is a full-time position typically with a mixture of in-studio and working-from-home – but we’re happy to discuss fully remote too. Salary is always dependent on experience, however, we’re looking at around £30k – £40k pa.
About this role
This role will be ideal for someone who wants to do more than just make someone else’s vision a reality. You’ll be working closely with the whole team to help take ideas from concept through to go-live. Collaboration is a big part of who we are, so you won’t just get thrown some visuals to build, you’ll be an important part of the whole process!
As a small team, everyone counts – so you’ll be able to make a real impact.
Our web projects are strategy-first, so we don’t just dive in and create something pretty. We are UX-focused which means our sites go through a rigorous planning stage before we create a thing! This means you’ll be helping to create sites that work and have a real purpose. And whilst we love WordPress, all our sites are built from scratch – you won’t find any off-the-shelf themes here!
Who we’re looking for…
You’ll know how to build beautiful, cross-compatible, accessible, responsive WordPress websites – experience building bespoke themes from scratch is a must, as is a strong portfolio.
Your bag of tricks will include:
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 (inc. SASS)
- A solid understanding of jQuery
- A passion for UX, performance, and accessibility
- Good knowledge of PHP
- Experience working with Git Repositories
- Experience working with the WordPress platform in a bespoke manner
- Be a strong team player that is able to work closely with others
We’re looking for a middle-weight or senior developer with:
- Plenty of examples of previous work that demonstrate your skills
- 3-5+ years of experience as a developer
- A strong understanding of what it means to be part of a team
- The ability to adapt your skills and decision-making to meet deadlines
- A dedication to your craft and excitement to work with a growing team
- Mastery of HTML, CSS, and jQuery
Why work with us?
Our team and clients are at the heart of everything we do, and any successful candidate will meet the team as part of the recruitment process.
As well as being passionate about creating a stress-free, nurturing environment, we also have a bunch of other perks on offer:
Hybrid working – We’re a hybrid business, working an optional Monday and Tuesday at home, and then meeting in the studio Wednesday to Friday. Getting a fridge delivered on a Thursday? No problem – you can take a number of extra work-from-home days for unexpected life admin.
Wellbeing – Our well-being policy means the team can work from home on studio days if they feel well enough to work, or too poorly to come in.
We also believe that life and work should be in balance. At Epix, if something takes longer than expected, or doesn’t go to plan, we work out why, which means that overtime is very rare.
Extra holiday – we have a number of schemes for extra holidays including long-service rewards.
Bonus scheme – We have a 6 monthly profit-based bonus scheme, designed to empower the team to succeed and reward them for their hard work.
Career progression & Training – Each team member sits with a Company Director every three months to review goals and progress, with a longer review every twelve months. We also have a conference and events budget.
Roles at Epix have clearly defined progression paths, so you know what to do to drive your career forward.
Social events budget – The team control a Social Budget, free to use for days/nights out and social events. So far we’ve petted baby chicks, bounced on trampolines, and danced to ABBA – and that was just one event. In another, we painted like Bob Ross.
Hippocampus – Each Friday morning at 0900 we have a 30-minute session to invest in our creativity or well-being. Try a new craft, practice a technique, or just walk in the morning air – whatever you choose.
There’s more – we also have:
- Mac or PC – your choice
- Informal flexibility
- In the studio:
- Onsite parking & café
- Breakout spaces
- Sit/stand desks
Finding the right role can be tough! We’d love the chance to tell you a bit more about us and answer any questions.
Feel free to check out our team page, and our work and look at our social media too.
No recruiters please, all candidates must have the right to work in the UK.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
We are operating a Covid safe workplace with distancing and cleaning rules still in place. We also follow the latest guidance – employees are currently working from home if they can.
- Do you have the right to work in the UK?
- Have you included a cover letter and examples of your work (both are needed for your application to be considered)?
- Commercial Front-end Web Development: 3 years (required)
Application deadline: 12/10/2022
Asset Engineer job in Sahiwal, Pakistan Operations 2022
Full Job Description
Here at PMI, we want to be far more than a leading cigarette company. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products that are a much better choice than cigarette smoking. Indeed, our vision – for all of us at PMI – is that these products will one day replace cigarettes. Could you be part of a truly dynamic worldwide team dedicated to an ambitious new vision? To shape our future we need the best, most hardworking, most forward-looking talent in the global job market.
We’re looking for an Asset Engineer based in Sahiwal. Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday routine, and we’ll give you lots of responsibility. You’ll help us improve, inject innovation and build new ways of working that span the whole world.
Plan and lead assets in an efficient way, ensuring optimal equipment availability and reliability through assets’ life cycle by developing and implementing accurate maintenance strategies, procedures, and routines with a focus on assets and maintenance performance in order to meet company objectives in compliance with applicable standards and policies/procedures supplying to continuous improvement culture.
Develop and/or improve proactive and cost-effective maintenance strategies based on suitable techniques and procedures. Modify and keep them up to date to further improve equipment availability, reliability, maintainability, and safety as well as contribution to product quality.
Analyze the most frequent machine downtimes and develop meaningful solutions against root causes to eliminate, or drastically reduce machine downtime to bring about overall productivity improvements!
MAINTENANCE PLANNING & SCHEDULING:
Ensure maintenance planning and scheduling to increase the ratio of proactive (planned) work versus reactive (unplanned) work, to fulfill the production plan and to ensure that it is implemented timely and properly and carried out in full compliance with the customer needs safety norms, and quality requirements and cost objectives. Follow-up machine standardization plan link to process improvements and keep it updated!
Work out and budget annual maintenance plans in conjunction with maintenance supervisors and production manager and ensure proper and timely implementation of these plans.
Review the reliability of existing equipment that is difficult, costly, or safely risky to maintain and recommend appropriate action. Find opportunities for designing out maintenance activities where conventional reliability and maintenance activities are not cost-effective.
MATERIALS MANAGEMENT (SPARE PARTS) AND SYSTEMS
Define spare parts requirements estimation and min-max level of spare part stock for all equipment.
Assist with spare parts, consumables, and small equipment budget preparation.
Ensure that the spare parts consumption is in correlation with the approved budget.
Clarify technical aspects with suppliers related spare parts and materials and participate in the process of scouting new suppliers to identify potential improvements in terms of cost and quality.
Ensure that maintenance processes and data are reflected in relevant maintenance systems (SAP/CMMS) and/or logbooks.
Update the asset register for equipment.
Integrate new equipment, pursue necessary risk assessments, and provide feedback for the preparation of related documentation to follow legislation and internal procedures.
Making sure all machine documentation is updated and available.
Initiate technical development and/or lead/participate in projects to improve safety conditions, quality, and more effective use of equipment, spare parts, and consumables, both at the local/regional level, in consistency with OPEN+ pillars & system, including engineering design improvement initiatives
Find a technical solution, implement and monitor proposed improvements related to equipment
Actively participate in continuous improvements decision process.
SUSTAINABILITY / HEALTH, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENT
Promote and apply all rules concerning PMI Quality, environment, health, and safety. Report all situations requiring actions to minimize or eliminate risks exposure to personnel, company assets, and societal impacts and be in line with or ahead of any applicable Law requirements and Company standards.
COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY<>MECHANICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING OR EQUIVALENT
Overall 2 + years of experience in production
Specific experience in asset management
Local Language: Fluent
Able to fulfill all the job requirements with minimum supervision.
Leads projects and analysis independently, low complexity projects
Coaches and/or provides technical advice to others and coordinates external resources.
Supports more complex analysis and projects and is able to tackle most of the issues independently, making decisions within the scope of accountabilities
Works with wide autonomy and independently leads highly complex projects.
Provides technical support and training to less experienced specialists, and can coordinate the work of others.
Has a strong technical competence in maintenance strategy
PRACTICALLY APPLIES ENGINEERING DESIGN SKILLS TO IMPROVE EQUIPMENT PERFORMANCE
WHAT PMI OFFERS
- We’re international. Our global workforce of more than 70,000 and our employees speak more than 80 languages
- We’re flexible. your work fits you and not the other way around, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program
- We’re a certified top employer! This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional environment and with team members from all over the world. PMI is the first multinational company in Switzerland to acquire the Equal-Salary label.
- PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
job apply now link: Asset Engineer job in Sahiwal, Pakistan Operations 2022