ACCOUNTS OFFICER job in ENERGY SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD
- Preparation and disbursement of payments. Handling and settling petty cash.
- Assisting in the Preparation of Payroll (incl. tax deduction, social security, benefits, etc.) for office staff
- The input of data in the Accounting Software. Closing of year and closing of income statement in Accounting Software
- Dissolution of liabilities in Finance Software and verifying with Auditors. Manage and Assist in Annual Audit
- Maintenance of purchase ledger and invoice checking
- Inventory (assets) control (Fixed assets management, depreciation, inventory lists (insurance), disposing of assets from accounting software. Creation of new fixed assets cards and updating them in accounting software).
- Ensuring a high level of responsibility in dealing with confidential financial data whilst attaining a high standard of work ethic with a professional and mature disposition.
- Record keeping, banking tasks, and documentation of office files related to accounts, etc. Bank and cash reconciliations
- Financial matters related to project partners. Assisting in preparations of contracts and disbursements which may involve some traveling as well
- Logistics & Administrative matters related to the organization’s operations
- Calculation of travel expenses in compliance with the guidelines
- Supervising procurement of office supplies/items (minor/major), dealing with small vendors, etc.
- Ensuring organization policies and procedures are followed. Implementation of all new policies for operational efficiency as per the guidance of Management
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending on the role
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external stakeholders
- Make regular contact with clients and vendors to ensure payment
- Disbursement of cheques & follow-up for Vouchers posting & record keeping of Vouchers on monthly basis.
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review by concerned authorities
- Bachelors/BBA/M.com in Accounting, Finance or relevant field. Any relevant Accountancy/Finance qualifications such as ACCA/ACA would be preferred.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in the Accounts and Finance field is a must
Skills & Competencies
- Hands-on experience in working with MS-Office Components (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and accounting software like Dynamics-365, QuickBooks, ERP, Oracle, etc.
- Knowledge of Accounting, Taxation, Internal Audit, and Bookkeeping procedures
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions) and accounting software
- Good Organizational and Administrative skills
- Ability to work flexibly with good stakeholder management skills
- Strong Work Ethics and ability to maintain confidentiality at all time
ICT Assistant job in United Nations Pakistan
Under the overall guidance of the Chief of Mission (CoM), overall supervision of the Head of Resource Management, and direct supervision of the Senior ICT & Network Administrator, the ICT Assistant provides ICT support in the IOM mission in Pakistan.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Provide end-user support and ensure that all ICT issue tickets and queries are logged and resolved appropriately, meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreements (SLA). Escalate to Regional ICT Officer, Global User Support (GUS), and supervisor when necessary.
- Provide support for planned technology upgrades for network, systems, and applications; including servers and WAN/LAN; maintain the existing network, systems, and applications (core services) in coordination with the Global User Support.
- Collaborate with relevant units, when assigned, for joint development and delivery of new applications, websites, systems, and networks. Maintain and ensure updates/stability of newly developed systems, websites, and networks after their development/deployment.
- Perform monitoring of systems, networks (LAN, WAN), and applications and provide routine control of servers and data. Administer and monitor the electrical systems, telephone IP systems, IP PBX, and security systems.
- Provide technical guidance for use of office technology. Provide training to staff/users to facilitate the productive use of existing, and new systems and ICT tools and applications.
- Provide remote and on-site technical support for all IOM sub-offices and other IOM entities in Pakistan as may be required including possible in-country travel to support such systems.
- Install and re-locate the organizational unit’s hardware, coordinate equipment servicing and manage user accounts. Maintain an up-to-date IT inventory (hardware and software) and advice the management on assets that require replacement and software license renewal in a timely manner.
- Produce and maintain comprehensive documentation and reference materials for planned and delivered user and technical services when assigned.
- Assist in establishing technical relationships and collaboration with other pertinent departments/units – and with partners, suppliers, and service providers – to identify opportunities for optimizing business and system effectiveness.
- Support ICT procurement, and liaise and coordinate with ICT procurement, GSU, Global Procurement and Supply Unit, local ICT service providers, and local ICT companies.
- Perform such other duties and functions as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or the CoM.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Secondary school diploma with at least four years of relevant working experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, IT Management, or an equivalent combination of training with at least two years of relevant working experience.
- Working experience in administration and maintenance of Microsoft Windows network environment (LAN/ WAN).
- Working experience in administrative work and/or direct user support and computer and communication equipment troubleshooting.
- Required (specify the required knowledge)
- English and Urdu (fluent)
- Knowledge of other official IOM or local languages is an advantage.
IOM provides equal opportunity to all qualified females and males including physically challenged candidates.
Chief Financial Officer job in Rawalpindi,Rs 20,000 – Rs 25,000 a month\
Rs 20,000 – Rs 25,000 a month
Full Job Description
This position is responsible for leading and directing overall functions of Finance which include Financial Planning, Budgeting, Controls, Treasury, and Sourcing of the company. The incumbent is responsible for leading all financial functions and ascertaining they meet the bank’s business objectives in accordance with accounting principles and regulations. Additionally, the incumbent is responsible to lead and direct the preparation of all financial and management reports along with a comprehensive Sourcing mechanism, ensuring the function is developed and aligned with group standards as well as formulating, implementing, and monitoring overall financial strategies which are aligned with bank objectives.
- Lead and direct the financial planning, budgeting, sourcing, and investment activities of the bank.
- Analyze financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas of improvement if needed.
- Provide expert advice on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies, and actions.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the bank’s operations as well as review and approve current and forecasting reports.
- Ensure monitoring of all financial activities so that all legal and regulatory requirements are met.
- Develop and maintain functional policies as well as recommend comprehensive strategies to manage funding and liquidity in an efficient manner.
- Establish and maintain relationships with financial institutions to raise liquidity.
- Lead efficient management of balance sheet, working capital, capitalization structure, cash flow & delivery of financial objectives.
- Collaborate with internal and external regulatory bodies for managing audits as planned by the board.
- Lead business strategy by developing and aligning strategic planning, annual operating plan, forecasting, and capital planning process.
- Ensure that treasury activities are performed in consonance with SBP regulations and within management parameters such as reducing the bank’s cost of funds (COF) and increasing its return on investment.
- Provide valuable input on investments, capital expenditure, mergers, as well as other relevant areas and ascertain its financial viability.
- Ensure organization-wide change management in the complete operation of the Sourcing Management teams, system, and processes that are aimed at achieving cost and operational efficiencies.
- Carry out any other task assigned by Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensure that a culture of risk and compliance management is implemented, and institute performance measures tied to individual risk and compliance responsibilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 5 per week
Salary: Rs20,000.00 – Rs25,000.00 per month
Audit Manager job in Islamabad 2022
Manager – Audit
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
Working at EY as a Manager you will acquire the experience and skill set necessary to become a leader of the future whilst delivering high-quality and efficient audits and projects. We offer you the opportunity to get acquainted with a large variety of clients, most of them are well-established brands with an international reach.
EY has invested heavily in data analysis tools that support auditors in their day-to-day life. This reduces the level of manual testing and allows us to carry out audits much more efficiently.
As a Manager of Audit at EY, your job will be to provide independent verification of our client’s compliance with accounting principles. By doing so, you play an important role in helping businesses accurately reflect their financial picture and, in turn, protect financial markets.
Your main responsibilities:
- Execute the audit process effectively with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters;
- Implement fieldwork on clients’ sites and liaise with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the audit process;
- Coach other less experienced colleagues, provide them with on-the-job training, develop their familiarity with our audit methodology and review their work for sign-off by the Manager/Senior Manager;
- Identify areas that require improvement in the client’s business processes and define possible recommendations:
- Act as a role model and contribute to effective teamwork.
- You are a qualified CA and have 4 to 6 years of external audit experience;
- Since you are client-oriented, it is necessary to have excellent communication skills: you write reports effortlessly, are not afraid to call things into question, and are able to give presentations confidently;
- You have an analytical mindset and understand how to verify, challenge and interpret information used to create financial statements or other business data;
- You are a team player and have great coaching skills;
- You have an interest in looking for innovative solutions and working in an increasingly digital audit environment;
- You will join a young, international, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
- We offer extensive training, both on technical matters, as well as on soft skills and project management;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo.
Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people, and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers to the complex issues facing our world today.
job apply now link; Audit Manager job in Islamabad 2022
also, check out this job; Video Host Female, Rs 30,000 – Rs 50,000 a month