Animator job in India 2022
Full Job Description
Who we are?
India’s best Free E-learning platform. Gyan is a free e-learning platform, where students will be able to learn from India’s best teachers online. Gyan will cater classes from 6th to 12th grade and prepare students for school boards and competitive exams.
Why should you be a part of GyanTU?
Our vision is to provide free online education to all students. The materials and lessons are easy to understand and interactive too. Students will get smart learning from the smartest teachers.
Our vision is to transform students in all possible ways to bring the best out of them. Our platform combines teachers, technologies, and students all together to create world-class learning for every admirer.
We are also guiding students for Governmental Exams and UPSC. So, let’s bring “learning to people” instead of “people to learning” and together make the world more educated.
- Create human bipedal animations for characters, animate 2D cinematics, and sequences, knowledge of 3d animation
- Create environment and environment asset animations
- Collaborate with team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, prototype, create and edit animations
- Deliver innovative animation solutions from conceptualization to shipping without direction if necessary
- EProactively identify and fix bugs and performance problems related to animations
- Optimize animations for run-time performance as well as quality
- Create illustrations, assets, and rigs when necessary
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or information in visual form.
- Should create high-quality animations. (variety of character types, creatures, and environmental objects using needed software and tools)
Who can apply
- Excellent knowledge of using any Animation techniques and software such as Maya, 3DS Max, After Effects, Premier Pro, etc.
- Experience in animation, applying motion interactive character animation techniques, Motion Graphics Design, Compositing, FX, and Video/Sound Editing
- Experience working with physically-altered animation techniques, cinematics and facial animation, animation pipelines, and character rigs are plus
- Sound knowledge in color theory, design, typography and layout skills, motion, visual pacing, and timing
- Capable of Designing and creating end-to-end quality motion graphics
- An educational degree doesn’t matter.
- Excellent communication and explanation skills are musts.
- Must have deep knowledge of the subject.
Number of openings
- Work with a brilliant, interdisciplinary team from IIT and IIM
- Grow fast with the start-up
- Casual attire
Video Editor job in Gurgaon, Haryana
Full Job Description
OnlineTyari (OT) is India’s largest multi-lingual platform for test preparation founded by IIT and IIM alumni. We are backed by marquee investors like Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, Contrarian Fund, Mohandas Pai, Tracxn Labs, 500Startups, etc.
OnlineTyari is the first-of-its-kind online marketplace for exam preparation for SSC, IAS, IBPS, and many other competitive exams. We have become the preferred destination for both content providers and students.
Within one year of inception, we are already the biggest education app in India by a huge margin. With 5 million+ app downloads and 4 lakh+ people using our platform every single day, our app usage is increasing exponentially month on month. More than 1 billion questions have been attempted by students on the OT platform. OnlineTyari is poised for massive growth as the mobile internet revolution is providing a gateway for millions of Indians to fulfill their aspirations.
With a strong management team of IIT and IIM alumni and the backing of marquee investors, we are scaling new heights every day and disrupting the traditional education sector with smart technologies.
To know more about us, please visit:
website: www.onlinetyari.com and the android app: https://goo.gl/G3AuwD
Office Location –Gurgaon- https://goo.gl/maps/ 6fNjp5Dd3ro
Role: Video Editor
Experience Required: 1-4 yrs
- The desired candidate will be creating/ editing Videos to be posted on different online platforms like Youtube, Facebook, etc
- Proficiency in editing tools like Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Understanding of motion graphics and animation
- The candidate should be able to use his/her creative expertise to interpret a creative brief and make it a tangible and deliverable product.
- The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software, and a professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
- Passionate about video or photography. Updated with the latest trends in video creation. A keen eye for creative detailing.
- The candidate should possess innovative and effective Social media publishing and maintaining skills
- Familiarity with special effects, and compositing
- Ability to work as a part of a team, and proactive, and possess an artistic inclination
- Be part of the fastest-growing tech company
- Your contributions will have the potential to create an immediate positive impact on 6 million+ Indians!
- Get full freedom to dream big and chase your passion
- Flexible, fun, and modern work culture with a highly motivated and energetic team
- Work with top talent
Officer, IDTS job in New Delhi
Full Job Description
Develop a thorough understanding of its Literacy program design
Read and update oneself regarding the current national/international research in the field.
Update oneself regarding the changing trends and any new national/state level policies etc, as announced by the government. Engage in discussions with the state teams regarding future opportunities.
Update oneself regarding new programs/interventions of like-minded organizations in states. Engage in discussions internally to explore opportunities for partnership, if any, including in states where RtR may not currently have a presence.
Contribute to the preparation of conceptual notes, logical framework/results framework, operation manuals/guidance, and related tool kits in the local language.
Provide technical support and assistance to the state Program Officers/Associates, Field level monitoring staff with respect to all aspects of the Literacy program/s.
Interact regularly with state-level government officials to explore opportunities for system integration
Keep track of progress towards the agreed outcomes.
Analyze data from reading assessments and library rating indicators to determine trends, if any, and identify areas that need more focused attention. Review and revise program design, materials, and training content accordingly
Determine topics for research and further analysis, both at the local/field level as well as at the country level
Regularly communicate with Operations/RM&E/Administration/ Finance/ HR teams at the CO and State levels to ensure smooth implementation of program activities
Communicate with Global Office and other external stakeholders as needed
Contribute to the preparation of various reports, budget reviews, forecasts, and documentation of good practices
Contribute to contextualizing the Worldwide Implementation and Professional Development Modules and other documents/guidance provided by the Global Professional Development and Technical Assistance team.
Contribute to ideating effective EGL-based strategies and supplementary material for instruction and library.
Visit state programs and give necessary feedback to improve implementation in the field
Develop training plans, growth frameworks, training content, trainer manuals, and participant handbooks for both online and offline pieces of training planned for the teachers and head teachers.
Contribute to designing capacity-building plans and resources for the internal staff and external stakeholders; as well as engage in both online/offline training.
Coordinate with the consultants and give necessary feedback for the creation of good quality content, both for children and for teacher professional development.
Explore and ideate the creation of new content, including edtech resources
Facilitate translation of all training content, manuals, and handbooks into local languages
In phase out states develop plans for sustaining program interventions beyond RtR support; negotiate such plans with the respective state governments
Define core areas of school support and monitoring for Library Coaches and Literacy Facilitators
Develop/Refine the Facilitator Guides of professional development
Participate actively on social media in all RtR campaigns
Undertake any other work assigned from time to time to meet the technical needs of the organization.
Graduate Degree in education / social sciences or equivalent
Master’s Degree in education / social sciences or equivalent preferred
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
Prior experience working in the area of Early Grade Literacy/Reading and School Libraries
Awareness about language and reading practices and approaches
Master’s in education / social sciences or equivalent preferred
Experience in working in a Multi-lingual context
In-depth knowledge about language and reading practices and approaches, including national and international research on the same.
Knowledge of existing Edtech resources available on multiple platforms
Strong oral and written communication skills in English, Hindi, and Marathi/Kannada/Telugu
India – Main – New Delhi
- Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact a dynamic nonprofit organization
- Be a proactive and innovative thinker who achieves results and creates positive change
- Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
- Embrace diversity and a commitment to collaboration
- Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment
Marketing Specialist job in Gurgaon, Haryana
Full Job Description
- Designing developing and coordinating marketing programs for various offerings in alignment with business objectives ensuring quality delivery
- Working with sales and demand generation teams to execute marketing plans focused on channel and end-user engagement in education markets
- Developing innovative marketing tactics to build preference for education books and e-solutions amongst academic students and faculty members
- Creating a successful and result-oriented customer engagement journey for e-education solutions to enable demand, usage, and product value proposition
- Ensuring all marketing campaigns are aligned to defined guidelines achieves continuous business success
- Tracking the progress of the activity calendar, measuring the effectiveness of every activity, and reporting to key stakeholders appropriately
- Be a Graduate of any stream
- Have hands-on experience in managing high-value marketing campaigns and driving results in collaboration with sales and product teams
- Be familiar with the higher education ecosystem
- Show experience of delivering work on your own success and in a global-matrixed environment whilst collaborating with key stakeholders
- Be a great problem solver, resolving problems using existing solutions with a data-driven and insightful point of view
- Have experience in developing and delivering value-based marketing programs on the product, customer, channel, brand, competition tracking, on-ground activation initiatives
- Be a great communicator and enjoy mentoring and sharing knowledge with junior staff
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to explain difficult or sensitive information
- Working remotely from home or in our office in a flexible hybrid pattern
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times you work in the day
- Group Health Insurance Policy (covering self and family)
- Group Life insurance/accident policy
- Generous long-service awards
- New Baby Gift
- Subsidized food provided (applies to India- Chennai)
- Casual Leave, Sick Leave, Privilege Leave, Compassionate Leave, Special Sick Leave, Gazetted Public Holiday, and Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Free Transport provided to and from the office (applies to India-Chennai)
Please read our