Assistant Manager job in India 2022
Full Job Description
Reports to: Director
Experience (in years): 2-4 years
Nature of work: Full Time
About Ashoka University:
10 years ago, we embarked on a journey to establish a world-class, multi-disciplinary, liberal arts and sciences university
in India. Built on the finest global best practices of institution and university governance, Ashoka has truly transformed
Indian higher education in India with its unique pedagogy, governance, and best practices.
Ashoka is today India’s #1 liberal arts and sciences university that is home to the most diverse student body, a hub for
impactful research, and a magnet for best-in-class faculty and staff.
Ashoka has been ranked in the top five among private Universities in India by QS Asia and has also secured the top rank
among all Indian Universities in the ‘International Faculty’ indicator. The University was earlier awarded a Diamond
rating by QS I.GAUGE as a recognition of its continuous focus on academic rigour, inter-disciplinary pedagogy, world-
class faculty, academic research, innovative modules of engagement with the community, and teaching methods.
For further information, visit www.ashoka.edu.in.
We aim to co-create a nurturing space for our students, faculty, staff, donors, and community positively through
- Being mission-driven and authentic
- Thinking strategically and creatively
- Collaborating with trust and respect
- Being accountable and driving for results
- Focused on service excellence
AshokaX is a unique and pioneering initiative by Ashoka University, India’s premier Liberal Arts university, to bring its
world-renowned faculty and learning experience to a broader audience in India and around the world. Built on a robust
intellectual foundation, AshokaX intends to further Ashoka University’s mission to be inclusive, innovative, and diverse
in its offerings. AshokaX will offer a wide range of online programs, both live and asynchronous to a broad diversity of
learners from high-school and college students to working professionals and lifelong learners.
AshokaX is backed by Ashoka University’s unmatched academic and intellectual resources and its strong brand in the
Indian higher-education space.
Role and Responsibilities:
Assistant Manager – Enrollment. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the senior leadership of AshokaX to
build a unique and ambitious online learning platform in India. AshokaX is backed by Ashoka University, India’s premier
Liberal Arts University. The Assistant Manager will work with the Director, AshokaX under his supervision.
The Assistant Manager – Enrollment will work across aspects of admissions and enrollment for AshokaX’ online offerings
for high-school, college, and working professional audiences.
- They will help counsel and select the right audiences for AshokaX program offerings.
- They will be responsible for lead management, conversion optimization performance, and class composition for specific
courses and offerings.
- They will assume end-to-end process responsibility for admissions and enrollment into specific AshokaX courses and
programs, from phone counseling to application and payment processing.
- As part of a small team, they will play a key role in driving customer relationship management for AshokaX as a platform,
using best-in-class technologies and practices.
- They will be responsible for onboarding, experience, and engagement throughout the lifecycle of an AshokaX learner.
versed with best-in-class lead management practices, higher education audiences, and conversion optimization techniques.
- The candidate must be a strong communicator with a keen interest and passion for higher-education expansion, the new
learning economy and online as a medium.
- The candidate must have exceptional organizational abilities with a firm grasp of project management tools and
- The candidate should have a strong grasp and demonstrated experience in lead management, customer relationship
management and conversion optimization.
- The candidate must have at least 2 years of work experience with specific exposure to higher-education admissions and
- The candidate must have experience in relevant lead-management and CRM software, workflow tools, and/or higher-
Education Qualification: Postgraduate
Application Submission Process
– <Job Name+Department Name_Applicant Name>.
Kindly ensure that the application includes the last compensation received, expected salary, and notice
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Ashoka is an equal opportunities employer. Remuneration will be competitive with Indian non-profit pay
scales and will depend upon the candidate’s experience levels and the overall organization’s salary structure.
Ecommerce Marketing and sales executive job inSurat, Gujarat, ₹5,00,000 – ₹6,00,000 a year
₹5,00,000 – ₹6,00,000 a year
Full Job Description
5 -6 LPA
As an E-commerce Sales & Marketing Executive, you will contribute to E-Commerce marketing (US-based marketplaces) efforts to accelerate our growth through our eCommerce shop, third-party marketplaces (e.g., Walmart stores, Google shopping, and more), and help promote the products via Social Media, influencer marketing, affiliate marketing, and other innovative ways per your experience.
You will help continue to build the eCommerce business and capabilities with a clear focus on expanding our social media channels, email marketing, and optimization across all of our sales channels. You will achieve sales growth by leading the development of digital marketing strategies, tactics, and best practices across all
You will manage, improve, and optimize the e-commerce performance of marketing programs to drive tangible growth in sales.
Key Responsibilities as an E-commerce Sales and Marketing Executive (US Market)
- Build and execute eCommerce marketing campaigns including campaign setup, execution, and optimization (i.e. own site, marketplace, email, SMS, social media, affiliate marketing, etc).
- Manage daily operations for eCommerce including updating listings on all marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart, Wayfair, CVS, Walgreens, Staples, Costco, and others.
- Setup & execute paid advertisements on Amazon, Walmart, Google shopping, and other marketplaces
- Manage and optimize all marketing channels including e-commerce, social media, digital, Amazon, Walmart, Google Shopping, and any other cutting-edge ways you bring to the table.
- Building and executing social media marketing strategies.
- Develop e-commerce creatives to ensure the e-commerce experience is o the brand to promote acquisition, sales, and retention.
- Update website banners, custom landing pages, and other content needs.
- Test and ensure the accuracy of all site assets, links, promotions, and marketing content for the site.
- Updating, and providing insights on, core reporting processes that detail the various aspects of product performance.
- Reporting on various performance matrices demonstrating the KPIs.
- This role is to manage the US-based marketplace places and therefore, may require some days (not everyday) availability as per the US timezone for the team meetings.
Requirements for an E-commerce Sales and Marketing Executive (US Market)
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and 2+ years of experience in marketing, eCommerce, or digital marketing preferred
- Should have process knowledge of Retail Ads Marketing.
- Proven experience managing marketing programs in an eCommerce, digital marketing, or marketing environment.
- Passion for digital and the eCommerce space. Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics.
- Knowledge of paid platforms, e-commerce marketplace ad platforms, and/or digital marketing tools.
- Strong PC skills (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Analytics, UX, or Adobe.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Must have global exposure to the online retail market
- Proficiency in English
- Efficient taskmaster
- Self-reliant and quick learner
- Exposure to asynchronous working
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Strong critical and logical thinking.
- Creative and efficient problem solver
You have very higher chances of grabbing this position:
- If you have been part of the Amazon/Walmart seller advertising
- If you are familiar with online retail specific to the US market
- If you take initiative and work independently.
- Excellent marketing & sales techniques with communication skills
Recruiting Process at EnactOn
You’re considering applying for a job. What happens next? Learn more about your upcoming recruiting journey.
Submit an application
Our recruiting team will review your application and take a follow-up within a week about whether we will look forward to your application.
Recruiter phone interview
The recruiter will set up a phone call to know more about you and answer your questions. You should not expect any feedback at this stage.
You may receive a content assignment depending on the position you’re applying for. It gives a better idea of what a job is like.
You will interview with Enacters who have prepared to ask you thoughtful questions. It’s only for the candidates who cleared the assessment.
After a detailed brief, you receive an offer. If not, we provide candidates with thoughtful feedback for future interviews.
After you accept an offer, our recruiting team will guide you through the onboarding process.
Benefits and perks
Hardworking people who constantly add value to the company deserve great support. That’s why we are maintaining flexible culture and exceptional learning experience for all our employees.
Intern development program
To get started, training and mentoring are essential to any college student. For every new hire, we have several structured internship programs designed to transform them into professional employees.
We do take care of employees’ needs and value their importance. We offer a competitive payout, incentives bonuses. Our interns are getting decent pay as well.
You don’t only need to be office or at a desk to show impact. You can choose to work from home or office with our hybrid working model.
We do believe in a healthy work-life balance. An assortment of leaves allows employees to enjoy some time off from work with their families and friends. Be it on vacation or on sick leaves.
We do not miss any treats, get together, and celebrations. There is no shortage of fun when you work at Enaction. Work hard and party harder!
Growth and India Lead job in Gurgaon, Haryana
Full Job Description
ApplyBoard is an online platform that empowers students around the world to access the best education by connecting international students, recruitment partners, and academic institutions. We simplify the study abroad search, application, and acceptance process. Not only do we help students with their study abroad journey, but we also help academic institutions to find the best students globally. Our goal is to help enable better, more diverse, schools that are enriched with cultures from all over the world.
- You will own the growth of the product line in India (with country expansion available) and act as a day-to-day manager for other marketing and business development staff in India. Your goal is simple: aggressively grow sales through various channels within CAC targets.
- Understand the product, market, and ApplyBoard’s business model to understand how acquisition channels fit into the company’s overall growth strategy
- Design & run experiments across different acquisition channels to identify attractive acquisition channels
- Be responsible for the vision, strategy, and execution of acquisition campaigns across all the major platforms in India Facebook, Amazon, Google, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Twitter, and programmatic platforms
- Execute full-funnel digital marketing campaigns including strategy, ad creation, bidding, budgeting, optimization, and reporting
- Conduct user research through primary and secondary sources to improve and grow the product
- Jointly own the analytics stack and work with others to implement measurement frameworks, run A/B and multivariate tests to improve the product, and iterate acquisition campaigns
- Work with external agencies and the creative & brand marketing teams cross-functionally to drive ROI through systematic testing of creative assets, positioning & copy
- Work with teams cross-functionally to execute growth projects related to partnerships, affiliate channels, and offline experiments
- Lead and mentor less experienced team members, including the set up of goal setting and performance management
- A proven track record in growing B2C products and eCommerce
- Experience building and leading dynamic and fast-moving teams
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in growth and performance marketing; in-house growth experience in B2C or other eCommerce brands is preferred
- 3+ years experience in managing, coaching, and scaling high-performance growth teams
- You have very strong communication and organization skills which you employ effortlessly to keep team members aligned across time zones and across numerous projects.
- With deep expertise in acquisition and some experience with retention marketing; you are excited to be deep in the tools and data to create, execute and iterate acquisition experiments
- You’ve led a successful multi-channel customer experience communication strategy with a customer profile at the core
- Past international experience and scaling a brand globally are a big plus.
- You’re an entrepreneur at heart. The core team consists of ex-founders and early tech employees with a passion for building new products that people love. You are driven to have an impact on the world.
- A true collaborator. You enjoy being part of a tight-knit team and working with others to accomplish ambitious goals
- Exceptional communicator. You can articulate technical issues and explain experiments in plain language, and provide insightful feedback to improve the product experience with team members across the globe.
- Problem solver. You are willing to work outside your area of expertise and learn how to solve and execute new problems
- Bias towards action. When faced with a complex decision, you prefer to experiment quickly and learn vs overanalyzing the problem
- You love developing high-level strategy, but equally love getting into the weeds
The opportunity to have an impact on a product that is positively affecting changes thousands of student’s lives every day
Academic and Administrative Coordinator job in Hyderabad, Telangana
Full Job Description
Tutoroot is an online interactive tuitions portal in the space of providing tuitions for competitive examinations as well as secondary & senior secondary level school qualifications. It is an integral unit of a Hyderabad-based start-up educational technology (EdTech) company. The prime objective of Tutoroot is to use its distinctive online methodology & pedagogy for empowering K-12 school students to develop skills, aptitudes & attitudes needed specifically for excelling in examinations leading to secondary & senior secondary qualifications as well as cracking the competitive public entrance tests for admission to renowned institutes of professional studies.
The Academic & Administrative Coordinator (AAC) is required to supervise very competently the entire work of members of the faculty (the teaching staff) and other administrative staff involved in the International Exam Excellence Centre (IEEC) as mandated by the policies of the company as well as delegate the right responsibilities to the right colleagues. He/ She leads from the front to make certain that the staff are driven by the highest standards of professional discipline, attitudes, and behavior to transform Tutoroot into a uniquely purposeful online learning platform catering to a variety of curricula, structures, and courses.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations and effectively managing the requisite administrative tasks of the IEEC
- Implementing and monitoring company policies and practices
- Defining pedagogy, curriculum framework, course structures, and program development as per the brand vision
- Taking overall responsibility for the quality of program delivery from defining the pedagogy, learning objectives, and measuring the impact of the same
- Working closely with the technology team as also the faculty on a regular basis to maintain the superior quality of teaching and learning at all costs and enhance the delivery metrics of each program
- Monitoring & keeping daily records of work done – by the part-time remote faculty members on the rolls of Tutoroot as well as the Doxa staff.
- Ensuring meaningful communication and camaraderie between the remote part-time academic faculty, the Doxa teachers, the IT team, and himself/ herself to enable accountable, efficient, and timely sharing of apt content in sync with the curricula chosen
- Supervising all the processes involved in creating & finalizing the monthly timetable as per requirements of all concerned
- Supervising the creation & implementation of the substitution chart as and when required
- Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to enable a significant conversion of inquiries into paid admissions as also arriving at viable sales targets & putting into practice accountable systems & practices
- Assisting the HR department in tasks of hiring apt faculty and organizing their professional development, performance management for impactful delivery
- Setting performance objectives for faculty based on requirements of chosen curricula & administrative staff based on the points of their job descriptions
- Forging strong & lasting relations with students & faculty and getting from them authentic feedback regarding the effectiveness of their teachers, the rate of progress of the courses/programs chosen & their overall satisfaction levels
- Supervising the processes of students setting their own learning goals with guidance from faculty & family
- Keeping abreast of each student’s growth, aptitudes, abilities, standards of performance, and levels of satisfaction at a personal as well as professional level
- Communicating daily with the Advisor-in-charge to convey to him over email & phone the salient features of the happenings of the day as well as what needs to be done as follow-up actions & as new tasks if any
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Pedagogical and Educational Programme design & the science of learning
- Teacher development
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced dynamic business environment
- Inclusion of technology into education
- At least a basic understanding of international schooling systems
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and education management systems
- Attention to detail
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Crisis management
Masters (preferably in a science subject). B. Ed. Would be an added qualification
Knowledge & experience of working with the use of technology
10-15 years of experience working at the middle management level with ed tech/ renowned educational institution
job apply now link; Academic and Administrative Coordinator job in Hyderabad, Telangana
also, check out this job; Animator job in India 2022